[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not putting women on a pedestal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0357.jpg (38KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
38KB, 274x320px
How do I not put women on the pedestal? I will admit, I am desperate as FUCK but I don't really talk to women because I know I am not fit to date one right now. I feel too anxious and desperate.

How do I fix that? I think what's eating me is the fact that I am 26 and never had a girlfriend and now I am dripping desperation.

How do i resolve being desperate? I find talking to women to be like walking in a mine field. Obecwrong step and BOOM. RIP you.

Does anyone have any insight? I actually don't think a woman has ever liked me.
>>
>>18018340
read the rational male or how to be a alpha male books. will change your outlook.
>>
>>18018381
Isn't that just PUA garbage?
>>
>>18018340
Are you referring to ALL women in general or just the ones you want to date?
>>
>>18018340
>Putting women on a pedestal

Easy solution.

Spend more time around women.

They are just animals like you and me.
>>
>>18018340

You don't talk to women because your ego is too fragile and you're afraid of getting rejected. At least admit that much to yourself.
>>
I am you right now OP. But im 23 I fucked up with a woman who clearly was into me. Im learing that you have to be phisicaly good too. Touching her basicaly says I like you. Begin with a hug. I will do better, we can do this OP
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.