[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very sick mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (37KB, 399x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 399x314px
My mother is mentally ill. She weighs over 400 pounds easy. She drinks half a gallon of vodka a day. She can barely walk. She is mentally abusive towards everyone that is around her. Her own family has even given up. She sits on a couch and refuses to get up to use the bathroom. She just sits in a puddle of her own piss and shit for days at a time. She falls down and then I have to call an ambulance to get her up. She always refuses medical treatment. She is a psychic vampire and has been very abusive towards me. She has called the police on me several times for not obeying her commands. She would lie to them and say she felt threatened, and they would kick me out. But then she would always call me back because she needed something. She doesn't care about me, she just wants me to do her bidding. The police don't even kick me out anymore. They are even sick of her shit. She needs to be in a nursing home, but she refuses. She won't even go see a doctor.

So basically, I am a slave that is helping her drink herself to death. None of her family will help. Everyone has tried. The police can't do anything either.

She needs to be in a hospital. How do I get her there? She can't even get off the couch let alone leave the house.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I'm so sorry bout that dude that sucks a lot. My aunt was the same way as ur mom. If no one cares for her just let her die. She won't cause trouble anymore. I know u love her but it might be for the best that she just passes away. You've done everything u can
>>
I mean, I don't want my mother to die but my love and patience is coming to an end. Just like her sisters. I hate to say it but, I just really don't give a fuck anymore. For my own sanity
>>
>>18018231
Your right. Hey what's up with that pic? And why do some women become so horrible when they get old? To the point where their own flesh and blood is willing to let them die?
>>
>>18018218
Have her committed? The men in a white van with white coats will take her away. Maybe she'll get better though maybe not. You only get one birth mother.
>>
>>18018246
Right but I have done everything I can, and then some. My dad just died a few years ago and now my mom is on her way out as well. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise because my love and patience has been completely depleted
>>
She can't get off the couch? Stop bringing her booze might be an idea. Not trying to be funny here, but if she gets mad and throws things that is just good exercise. If she does not want to deal with you, just walk away. Not everything can be fixed.
>>
>>18018330
I am at the point of wanting to bring her more booze to speed up this process. If I walk away then I have no place to stay. So for now I guess I am just going to assist in her suicide
>>
>>18018218
Honestly, if she won't even get up to shit, who is bringing her food and booze? You? Stop feeding her. Don't bring food even into the house. Know that no matter how much she moans and screams nothing you are doing is actually hurting her (well.. maybe check out that vodka withdrawal.. cause that is A LOT)
>>
>>18018435
That is good advice. I just don't know if I have the fight left in me to do that. Her voice can break the sound barrier and I am sick to death of it. The police know what is going on. They have been here countless times, so I am certain on I won't be charged with neglect or abuse, but my life would just get shittier if a 450 pound pile of shit is screaming at the top of her lungs. It is just easier to give her what she wants so she stays quiet for a little bit. I don't even know why I am concerned with her health actually. Bitch could care less whether I live or die.
>>
>>18018487
Friendo you need to get yourself some nice, noise canceling headphones. Or, whenever she starts to scream just leave. Go for a walk. Go get a snack. Go to a coffee shop and read. Come back in 1 hr or whatever. She can scream in an empty house.
Also, can you take the phone away?
>>
>>18018495
I did take her phone away once. She used her iPad to contact the cops and told them I was threatening her. They busted in the door ready to kill me. I think that is what she wanted. She is a heartless sociopath with no conscience
>>
But even a heartless sociopath says her rosary every day. Smh
>>
>>18018506
Can you warn the cops? (I'm sure you have some kind of relationship with them by now.) Maybe they have some ideas to prevent someone from abusing calling 911.. like if they get a call from her they should check with you first?
>>
>>18018514
You know I have thought going down to the station and trying to talk to someone. I don't know why I haven't. I get nervous around cops I guess, even for no reason
>>
>>18018519
You could always call too, and see if they suggest calling adult protective services.
>>
>>18018527
I guess you have to be at least 65 to get them involved. I tried that
>>
I think everyone around is going to breathe a sigh of relief when she dies. Honestly
>>
When I was a child I never imagined wishing death upon my own mother and meaning it from the bottom of my heart. Sucks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.