[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer Work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: notsorarepope.gif (198KB, 368x310px) Image search: [Google]
notsorarepope.gif
198KB, 368x310px
Guys I think I need your help. I turned eighteen a few months ago and I'm planning to go to college in the near future. The problem Is that I dont think that my current budget is going to be sufficiet to do so. The best option for me is to employ myself for summer time. In terms of future work everything probably will go well - my aunt is going to hire me in her restaurant. But there is this little problem that keeps bothering me. I want to go there with my gf since she needs some cash too, and aunt said it would be fine. The problem is that her parents wont let her go with me for shit. We were talking with them for two weeks now. Bascially they dont even care what we are saying. They neglect the fact thate everythhing is goung to be set up safe and well and that i had proven that I am able to take care of her. Sometimes even better than they do (but thats not the point). They're keeping to refuse "cause she is still underage and they cant leave her for so long w/o supervision". The truth is that they dont care about her safety are actually trying get revenge for last holiday when she didn't go aboard with them because she didn't wanted to leave me for so long and they "had" to stay because of her. There are some other factors that make them act that way but I dont want to make this post even longer so if you need any detail - just ask. My question is: how do I convince them to make a decision at least for this one time that satisfies us?

tl;dr How do i convince gf's overprotective parents That it would be perfectly fine even for them to let her work with me in the summertime?

Also sorry for mistakes and typos - English is not my native language.
>>
Stop dating a 14 year old, or someone who acts and is treated like a 14 year old
>>
She's 17, dipshit. And when it comes to maturity... Well I know some people who are in their twenties an still are whiny irresponsible little shits. She is not like that in any way.
>>
>>18018247

Either way, you don't or can't. Since she's still a child, she still has to obey mom and dad's rules.
>>
>>18018247
>someone who acts and is treated like a 14 year old
Can you not read?
>>
>>18018256
Well... None of your assumptions are true so i bothered to correct you.
>>
>>18018267
Her parents won't let her get a job and you disagree that she's being treated like a 14 year old?
>>
>>18018272
Jesus... I said that she is mature enough and despite that her parents wont let her hire herself.
>>
>>18018297
Every teenager thinks they're mature.

And is this really THAT much of an issue? Just fucking work for your aunt on your own, if her parents won't let her work there, that's her problem. You really aren't that mature if this is such a big deal to you
>>
>>18018312
I dont want to bore you with stories trying to prove my point. I'll just ask you a question instead. Which behavior is more responsible? Wanting to earn some money legally due to the fact that both families are not-so-wealthy and may even have finnancial problems in the future or trying to simply pay back for e.g. having different views and supporting her when her father beats her.
>>
>>18018413
It's. Not. Your. Problem. If your family needs financial help, then you go and earn money for your family. Let her family deal with their own problems.
>>
>>18018419
Someone is hurting a person you love and care about
>hurr durr not your problem
Usually i don't lurk on /adv/ at all... Now I can see why. Even fucking /b/ would be more understanding than you.
>>
>>18018441
I'm not saying you shouldn't care. By all means, do it. But there's nothing you can do about this situation. If they're not going to allow her to work, they're not going to allow her to work.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.