[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump supporter at libtard college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

Ok so im in college and I support Trump yet all these psycho feminists and black supremicists are trashing trump and calling all his supporters "nazi" even though we are all pro isreal and anti muslim extremism. Should I openly announce my support for trump? Wear a MAGA shirt and hat? Show off my Michael Savage books? Or is it bound to get me in trouble at such a libtard place?
>>
Do it, and the come back here and cry about how you have no friends and everyone hates you
>>
>>18018176
If you're confident you don't need to be a loudmouth about anything. They have to go back.
>>
>>18018180
I do have friends I just am new at this college
>>
>>18018183
I am confident I just get pissed off because the campus is so left wing that anything right of extreme left is considered right wing extremism
>>
>>18018176
Please be loud about it. You deserve to be hated.
>>
>>18018176

Look man.
I am a registered republican, and have been since I was 18 (so about a decade)
I live in California where my vote doesn't mean jack shit all and everyone around me is liberal.
I don't give a shit about trump. I also don't give a shit about Hilary. I think we would have been fucked with either one honestly, but I also don't think it was the end of the world.

I also think both sides of all the whining are fucking retarded.

But I KNOW liberals are the fucking crazy ones in all this, starting riots, breaking shit, burning peoples fucking homes down

So why in the fuck am I going to go provoking people I know are crazy?

What good does that do me?

I'm not going to hide my beliefs and if someone asks, i'm going to say we probably would have been more fucked if Hilary won and liberals overreacting. I stand up for what I believe in and I think everyone deserves that much right.

But I'm also not going to go out of my way to make trouble for myself.

TL:DR: If you're trying to drown out their crazy with your crazy, you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>18018176
>we are all
>all
No, you aren't. YOU might be, but you aren't all.
>>
>>18018304
I agree with this person, sort of.
Try to ignore them and do well in school..!
This a dumb question, I really want to know though, do Caucasian/Anglo Americans have a culture, I don't know how to ask this..
>>
>>18018304
listen to this guy. Im also a college student. Im not a huge trump fan, but Im not voting for SJW who want me as a straight white male dead or in a gas chamber.

Just keep your mouth shut and get the degree. You see them beating people in the streets and shit? Don't argue with crazy my friend.
>>
Just keep your head down and focus on your grades. Don't engage in debate with anyone, word will get around and you'll be miserable for it.
>>
>>18018328
Not the guy you replied to but. Im a white American. It depends the country is so big and different. Im from the upper middle class by NYC. I don't feel like we have a culture and I feel like I live in a corporation. America to me is one giant corporation, you always have to be politically correct and can't say anything offensive. A few years ago I was all about finishing this CS degree and going back where my people came from (Germany/Italy), then Merkel invited the whole middle east in. Not even going back to Europe to visit relatives anymore, fuck it.

Now I asked a 30 year old indian immigrant, I told him white people have no culture here. He said Western culture is your culture.

in short, we have no culture and live in a giant corporation.

I'm >>18018329
>>
Just one question: why in the world do you support Trump? Help them understand!
>>
>>18018176
You'll likely get more problems than laughs out of this. It's the same situation as working in a shitty workplace. You need the money so you just disregard the faggoty coworkers.

Don't interact with the libshits and maybe find a group/club that has the same views as you.
Get your degree and fuck off from there, good luck anon.
>>
>>18018176
don't speak your views (if they can be called that) if you don't want to be met with criticism. problem solved.
>>
>>18018176
Yes. Don't be afraid to express of political opinions.
>>
>>18018374
I hate to see people in /adv/ that came straight from tumblr. This is 4chan. You're not welcomed here. Go back to your safe space.
>>
>>18018395
this sums it up
>>
>>18018423
>get out of my safe space and go back to your safe space

You're a pussy and a hypocrite.
>>
>>18018430
If it was a safe space you'd be banned - we're just asking you politely to get the fuck back to Tumblr and stop bothering us. Or go and ask this question on /pol/ instead of shitting up ITT with your legitimately stupid and unrelated question, you faggot
>>
>>18018374
People hate the psychotic left so much they would elect Hitler in a heartbeat if he would have promised to clean up your mess and execute you all. This is how disgusting you are to the average Joe who doesn't live in Cali
>>
>>18018460
This.
>>
>>18018176
Every college in this world would and will ever have these psycho leftists (even in Mexlands we have these psychos) Just do not think about it, you can bring your MAGA hat as long you aren't doing it to provocate them, be moderate in your comments in case of debate, find people that share views like you amd etc... But focus more on getting, succesfully, out of college so you can have money and laugh at those cucks that studied liberal art and gender studies.
>>
>>18018517
Wisest advice. Based anon.
>>
>>18018517

This. I'll just say that wearing MAGA stuff is going to provoke a response from someone though, so why wear it? Why subject yourself to such an inconvenience? I'd say a humble, calm approach if you have to discuss your standing is the most respectable. If you get caught up in nonsense you'll look like the better (and more sane) man to those that aren't loopy, not some guy immaturely poking the hive for 'fun'.

Just keep on trucking and be smart, OP. Don't waste time on the crazies and just focus on yourself, your education, the future and getting the hell out of there. These people will continue to waste time throwing tantrums. You don't need to waste time trying to talk sense to a crying baby.
>>
File: 1478139442025.jpg (12KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1478139442025.jpg
12KB, 329x329px
>>18018176

>Ok so im in college and I support Trump yet all these psycho feminists and black supremicists are trashing trump and calling all his supporters "nazi" even though we are all pro isreal and anti muslim extremism

Firstly, I think its really dumb to characterize everyone who dislikes trump as a psycho feminist or black supremacist. Implying that one can't be intelligent or informed and also disagree with Trump is just as dubious and immature as the far left crowd you're complaining about.

That just shows to me that you're more interested in arguing with people than you are in actually trying to accomplish some kind of middle ground.

Go around and peddling your superiority complex is the quickest way to get on people's bad side, regardless of where they sit politically.

>Should I openly announce my support for trump? Wear a MAGA shirt and hat? Show off my Michael Savage books? Or is it bound to get me in trouble at such a libtard place?

Secondly, turning yourself into a walking billboard for your political leanings is not any kind of adult technique for processing and addressing contradicting ideas.

I think if you really want to make a difference you'll use your intelligence to engage, not illicit angry responses. If people refuse to engage with you in healthy debate then its their loss.

Provoking people is the tool of an idiot. If you aren't an idiot you'll find a different way to come to terms with your feelings and place you go to school. People feel strongly about things. I'm decidedly liberal yet I can respect that conservatives feel just as strong about their tenants and ideologies as I do mine. Disrespecting the strength of those feelings and telling people they only believe the things they do because they're idiots is childish. Its irresponsible and counter productive.

Don't be an idiot. Use your brain. Purposefully angering people by insulting them and then using their anger as ammo to dismiss their arguments is bush league, kid.
>>
>>18018644
>Purposefully angering people by insulting them and then using their anger as ammo to dismiss their arguments is bush league, kid.
For a liberal or progressive, maybe.

For a Trumpfag it's the only thing they know.
>>
>>18018176
>Should I openly announce my support for trump?

Um, do you want to?

>Wear a MAGA shirt and hat?

I never understood why people would wear political or ideological memorabilia; that's like putting "I'm into BDSM" or a pot leaf on a tee shirt. I get that people're passionate about that kind of shit and you have every right to share your opinions or beliefs with the world but they're a lot more constructive and interesting ways to convey them. A shirt with a gimmick on me just screams advertising and shilling to me. It's just low-brow and takes very little thought.

I'm sure it's a well-made enough hat that'll keep the sun out of your eyes all the same.

>Show off my Michael Savage books?
Dunno who he is. Googled him and he looks like a lumpy piece of shit. I love reading but I've never flaunted books from an author before, especially one that's just a disc-jockey political commentator.

>Or is it bound to get me in trouble at such a libtard place?

It shouldn't get you in trouble if you're constructive. Seeing as you used the word "libtard" as readily as you did, I don't think you'd be adept with caustic ideological assaults.

As a conservative in a liberal playground, you have to make sure you're on your best behavior, have your arguments sharpened to slice through the basic SJW counterpoints and you have to do it in a debating, controlled, adamant and objective way. IF you can do that, you'll smarten up some of the nu-suckers up, a la George Carlin. If you can't, you'll be vilified as a dumbfuck racist normie. Either way, you're not going to be popular at parties.

If I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut until you can learn to speak. After that? Go for it! Stir that cosmic shitpot up some; it's a whole lot of fun when you can beat down cucks who think they know their shit; they usually implode internally and go on FB and Twitter rants after the fact.
>>
>>18018176
just make sure cops are near by if you want to wear a trump logo
>>
>>18018456
because trump supporters have no reasoning beyond "i hate women, fags and brown people" and would rather tank the economy and the environment than come to the realization that people have the right to exist even if you don't like them
>>
you don't seem very bright so I'd keep your support understated.

MAGA but don't be confrontational about it.
>>
>>18018176
Funny I run into this thread, today I saw a guy at school wearing a trump shirt and maga hat,

he was walking around campus with an american flag on a pole.

literally nobody gave two shits.

I dont even like trump, and i usually lean left, but I gave him a fist bump.
>>
>>18018374
In as neutral a manner as I can muster:

_*IMMIGRATION*_. That's the one issue Trump excels on that every other candidate up until now has merely paid lip service to.

>"yeah yeah borders are important" *amnesties 3 million illegals*

Trump's the first one that actually seems to mean it. He's also a GOD TIER troll. Never apologizes and backs down like Republicucks have been doing for 20+ years. Feels good to finally have a fighter in our corner. The left takes it for granted because liberals like to win, one thing I admire about them. Republicans before Trump were just perpetually walking on eggshells, afraid of being labeled racist or sexist or whatever. It's probably hard to see from the other side, but Republicans were absolute wimps and their own base hated them.
>>
How can people support trump? He's literally stupid not just pretending to be stupid.
>>
>>18018905
He is what Obama could have been 8 years ago. A real change for Washington.

You should really stop letting the media dictate your opinions. How can people be so divisive despite being the side that is supposed to be tolerant? I swear, you liberals never learn.
>>
>>18018905
Trump pulled off one of the most amazing political feats of the century. If you judge him by that alone, ignoring that he's a billionaire, he's worthy of respect.

But he's a genius in many ways. I don't think he's "intelligent" in the traditional sense, but he's very clearly exceptionally talented at quite a few things. Genius isn't limited to verbal acuity. He's a savant at publicity, crowd pleasing, and walking the line between "you can't say that" and plausible deniability perfectly enough to keep people in a permanent fit.

He has an amazing frame that he stays in 100% of the time (untouchable, fighter, loyal, dominant) and quite frankly I do think he's let some of his intellectual capacity flounder in favor of letting his godlike instincts take over. It may just be a "king-like" persona he's developed though.

It's hard to understand how "spot on" Trump is on EVERYTHING if you don't agree with him politically. Even his messy conflicting stories and excuses and fabrications don't matter, because he's not a nitpicky nerd who dwells on "BUT YOU SAID". He's a big picture guy and that's something many appreciate.

Here's a video of Trump behaving more normally in his younger years, he's clearly not particularly stupid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso

tl;dr - Trump has the only thing that matters - results. apart from that, he's uniquely connected to everything his base wants. if it isn't some type of talent or intelligence, he's just incredibly lucky to channel their desires so perfectly
>>
>>18018901
How exactly is the wall going to stop immigration though? You can just go around it or tunnel under it. Not worth billions of dollars.

>feels good to finally have a fighter in our corner
I don't think he's really looking out for us. You like him because he says edgy shit all the time? I have to say I was really disturbed by his comments about sexually assaulting women, I know there's no evidence of him actually raping anyone but you really like that kind of rhetoric?
>>
>>18018988
Requesting the statistics that show some European countries illegal immigration rates plummeting after they installed a border fence. Also, it's definitely possible to have sensors that would detect an abnormality like a man made tunnel. From there it's just a matter of destroying it with a flood/controlled detonation.
>>
>>18018928
>He won the presidency therefore he is a genius

OK
>>
>>18019090
>Requesting the statistics that show some European countries illegal immigration rates plummeting after they installed a border fence.
Very different circumstances, those countries were just a path to Germany so when they closed up the immigrants just went a different way. America is where these hombres are headed.

If Israel can't keep the Gazans from building tunnels under a wall 1/1000 of the length ours will be then how will we?
>>
>>18019122
Imagine all the people that want the job. They didnt get it. He did.

Call it whatever you want, but you can't get to be a president of the US and be a dum dum.
>>
>>18018881
Those are perfectly valid reasons, cuck.
>>
I wouldn't do it because I hate confrontation. I get enraged and have a tendancy to get red faced and violent. I'd definitely be kicked out of college for fighting.

However if you are a good looking, calm dude this could work WELL for you in the oussy department. Think about it...every girl likes a confident man, and a bad ass. Who is more confident and badass than a guy that walks alone down a hall with Trump attire not veing phased by the chirping of the plebian flock? YOU. Girls will get wet thinking of an alpha with a MAGA hat dominating them in their dorm room like they dream about everynight. They will 'criticize you with a smirk' but smirk back and say 'would you like to debate politics later in private?' It will work...it will work...
>>
>>18018374
because look at what the liberals did to Sweden after accepting thousands of immigrants from the Middle East. Do you want that for America? They are not progressing in Swedish society and they are committing the most crimes. This is what happens when you give women the right to vote without the responsibility and you can't vote against them because the majority of voters are women who think with their feelings and who think feelings is the best for their country.
>>
>>18018905

well he is scientifically illiterate but he can't be that stupid if his net worth is 3.7 billion USD.
>>
>>18018374
Because there are things happening in this world that he has vowed to stop.

The way we trade.
Jobs getting shipped overseas.
Immigration.
Terrorism.
Politically correct culture that screeches louder everytime they achieve something (Tocqueville effect).

>>18018176
OP I am a moderate Trump supporter in Europe so I'm pretty alone right now. I don't speak about it and I share the occasional Trump meme when I think he acts retarded (which he does once in a while) but aside from that I stay out of discussions except with people I like and who like me enough to not beat me.
If you need to talk blog about it or join the republican club or something but don't walk around with a maga hat or tshirt or you will get beaten up at some point.
>>
>>18019290
I always think about the guy who debated Carl the Cuck and Aids Skrillex, and the massive difference in manliness between him and those two.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.