[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0

It's complicated. I love my SO, but we've been together for five years.

I'm very happy, like i never thought I'd be with someone else, especially not for that kind of time.

There's just one downside and it's killing me. When we're fucking, she won't cum! Like, NEVER. I always have to go down on her so she can cum.

I really, REALLY miss fucking a girl's brains out till she cums like crazy and passes out in pleasure it's a big time fetish for me.

I subtly suggested a threesome, but she said she wouldn't stand the sight of me fucking another girl.

What do? I really don't wanna cheat on her =(
>>
>>18018153
This is why I fuck as early as possible. If we're not sexually compatible from the jump, I am way past the point in my life where I'm gonna invest time into seeing IF they can learn to be the kind of partner I want in bed. Too many people who are just on the same page as you from the jump.

I'm with you, OP. My pleasure is largely contingent upon my partners. I don't care what she says about how much she's enjoying it. If I'm not seeing it, it does nothing for me.
>>
>>18018153
Just cheat on her.

Your relationship isn't going to last anyway. Milk it while you can and get pussy on the side. Best of both worlds.
>>
Dump her so she can find someone who makes her cum.
>>
seek a doctor, maybe she's frigid.
>>
>>18018164
/thread
>>
>>18018153

Be open and honest with your partner. Tell her that this is very important to you. Tell her this is something you want to work on.

If she agrees, try and seek professional help; articles are a good way to start; both of you should have some work to do.

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/features/cant-orgasm-heres-help-for-women#1

I've dated women that I've pushed past the Big-O and would black out and do other various crazy things. I dated one woman that said she couldn't come, ever. I think I remember doing research about this a couple of years ago and finding that about 2% of women cannot reach orgasm, but scientists are at a loss if it is just a mental block or if it is a physical reason.

If she doesn't agree, you're not going to be the best partner for her because your needs aren't being met. It will be time to leave.

If she's one of the very few women who physically cannot reach orgasm, then I'd feel sorry for her; I had to break it off with the girl I dated that was assumed to be like that. Call it being prideful or having a weak ego, what have you, but the relationship wasn't going to be successful if I had to take such a big dig in it.

Good luck OP; we're brothers from different mothers. I hope everything turns out for the best.
>>
>>18018184
It's probable. She's already done some research and sought for help. It's frustrating for her too, you know?

It's just weird that she can reach an orgasm, just not with penetration. Also not just with me.
>>18018164
Hear that? Dimwit.

>>18018195
I'll be damned, never thought I'd see actually helpful advice around here.

My genuine salutations, friend.
>>
>>18018153
Get better OP.
>>
>>18018153
>fucking a girl's brains out till she cums like crazy and passes out in pleasure it's a big time fetish for me
this person was faking it.
>>
>>18018305
Wew lawd.

I've got bad news for you about your sexual prowess if you actually believe that, anon.
>>
>>18018310
I've been with fakers and non fakers. You can feel an orgasm, and the fakers always ham it up big time.
>>
>>18018153
>I always have to go down on her so she can cum.
That's very common. Since you didn't know this, you probly didn't know this website if for people 18 and up
>>
>>18018327
Yeah once again, I've got bad news for you if girls are faking orgasms with you....
>>
Get her some erotic literature maybe if that is something she would enjoy. Some people have secret spots that make them orgasm, like a foot or elbow, it's not always the V. Talk to her! Tell her your fantasy and ask her what is hers.
>>
>>18018153
sooooo never thought of rubbing her clit while fucking her?

if she doesnt cum your are doing it wrong.
>>
>>18018163
kill yourself faggot. there is more to a relationship than sex and cheating can do a lot of damage to someones trust in the future
>>
I'm a woman. I can never ever cum from penetration alone, I need clitoris stimulus and this is not rare at all.
Also it may be harder (even impossible) for her to cum if she's on the pill.
>>
>>18018153
You seem to think she's doing this deliberately, to spite you.

Many, MANY women can't come vaginally. Be happy that you can satisfy her other ways.
>>
>>18018153
Gross no one wants to hear about you sucking off your frigid baggage.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.