[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey advice, Anyone give me advice on the best 7-10 day detox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170128_230532.jpg (370KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170128_230532.jpg
370KB, 1200x1600px
Hey advice,
Anyone give me advice on the best 7-10 day detox kit for weed? All the Normie's with their relationship "problems" are spamming the interesting and substantial threads.
Thanks guys haha
>>
>>18018003
Depends on the test. Mouth swab, if you're a regular smoker, should take you 5 days or so to be safe. Urine, a month. If you have to take a whiz quiz I'd advice using fake piss. If that's not an option, you just have to drink fucktons of water before you test, and piss water essentially
>>
>>18018009
It'll be piss test. Diluted piss counts as fail so overdrinking is out. Any idea of a detox kit that has actual results? Also I'm not talking temporary masking kits like 1 day stuff, I gotten be clean!!
>>
>>18018025
Curse you predictive tablet text, I gotta be clean haha
>>
>>18018003
I swear Rurouni Kenshin was great it was this manga that made me serious about drawing when i was 10.
>>
>>18018084
Yup it's boss. I gotta get a job son.
>>
A glass of white vinegar the night before the test. Try not to loose weight in the days pf the test cuz thc stays in your fat cdlls wich you pee out some of them when lopsing weight. If yourw in the states gp ro a smole shop rhey habe some good kits.sneak in clean pee in a condom or a fatass syringe
>>
Run two miles everyday with a plastic bag and a sweater, and drink nothing but 100% cranberry juice
>>
>>18018114
Thanks for the reply but I'd prefer not to overdilute and cause a retest or fail. I'd also prefer to pass and not mask with 24 hour stuff. In short any ideas on long kits that actually work?
>>
>>18018124
Yo my man I've been drinking the cranberry and probably don't do enough exercise now on the count that I'm 115 pound and lost weight recently. Was 120-130
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.