[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder is crap. how do I approach girls on normiebook?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 4

File: 1485523532974.jpg (78KB, 444x460px)
1485523532974.jpg
78KB, 444x460px
Tinder is crap.

how do I approach girls on normiebook?
>>
>>18017621

Real life is out of the question, then?
>>
It's crap because you're not getting hundreds of matches, or?
>>
>>18017628
bro, I haven't yet entered college.
>>
>>18017621
you can't

Your best bet is sticking to real life and working on your self improving and game.
>>
>>18017637

So? Also, how old are you? If you are 20 and already turning to Tinder you are fucked, mate.
>>
>>18017634
getting not shit.

I'm just average, I guess girls are expecting hot alpha studs, but I'm just an average man.

>>18017639
I've found I have a 25% reply rate on facebook while haven't gotten a single like on tinder.
>>
>>18017645
27, going to be 28 in march.

I'm 1.70 mts and 63 kg, so not fat.
>>
>>18017646
>I've found I have a 25% reply rate on facebook while haven't gotten a single like on tinder.

Because facebook is not a dating site. They must not think you are expecting them to date you. You must not be flirting very much either.
>>
>>18017646
so how many women have you fucked from facebook?

Hint tinder women don't reply because they know they don't want to fuck you, facebook women might reply because they don't know or at least pretend not to know you want to fuck them.
>>
>>18017650
I'm just starting, so far everything goes fine if I try to approach as a male friend, but need tips on opening lines.

>>18017651
KV m8.
>>
>>18017649

Ok, that makes more sense. The way you said " I haven't yet entered college." made you sound younger.

Still, don't you have friends and shit? Don't you have hobbies and shit? Aren't you going to meet girls in classes and shit? Real life is an option.
>>
File: IMG-20161227-WA0000.jpg (100KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161227-WA0000.jpg
100KB, 720x1280px
>>18017646

So why would a girl settle for average then? you fucking tool.

How about you make yourself less average by working out and then hitting tinder.
>>
>>18017656
nothing is going fine if you aren't fucking anyone.

Read on red pill and start lifting and get yourself a job, car and good clothes as well
>>
>>18017657
I haven't leave my house since 2010.
All my IRL friends moved out to other locations eventually.

>>18017658
I'm trying to improve, I'm just 3 months on the gym, expecting to improve, I'll try to study and get a job.

I can improve bro.
>>
>>18017656

Other Anon is right. What's the point of turning to Face? If you know your game is the problem, work on your game. FIrst tip: Desperate is a turn off.
>>
>>18017666
I'm not desperate, being some months were I've improved my game.

I just want to talk to girls and improve my game, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>18017661

Don't go to red pill. That's not healthy.

But man, if you have been a shut in for 7 years, your first priority is getting your life in order. Then focus on dating.
>>
>>18017661

Keep going dude. If I was you, I would focus on self improvement and forget about tinder for now.

Tinder will come to you when you're ripped and have a job that let's you afford to go on adventures and have new hobbies.
>>
>>18017670
>I just want to talk to girls and improve my game, is that too much to ask?

Yes. No one wants to be target practice. It's manipulative. Try making actual female friends because they seems interesting or fun, not to "practice".
>>
>>18017671
I've been trying to do that since sixth months ago.

I focused on self learning about a lot of shit, because I wasn't able to self teach myself a wide range of stuff I wanted to learn in high school.

I wasn't a shut in, I had IRL friends, but all moved out from where I live, I spend a lot of time socializing over the internet.

>>18017674
yeah, I'm working on that.

>>18017676
I want to meet girls anon, I want to have female friends and meet a lot of girls.

how do you gain game without practice?
>>
>>18017678
>I focused on self learning about a lot of shit, because I wasn't able to self teach myself a wide range of stuff I wanted to learn in high school.
>I wasn't a shut in, I had IRL friends, but all moved out from where I live, I spend a lot of time socializing over the internet.

Stop trying to do things alone in your computer. Want to learn? Enroll in a class. Go out. Meet people.
>>
>>18017678
>how do you gain game without practice?

By living, mate. By living. By going out and talking to people that are interesting, or that are interested in you. By making friends and helping them through their shit. By making connections, real connections.

There's no test run in life. Want to learn? Do. Don't practice.
>>
>>18017684
I drank the cool aid of self education meme.
Still trying to fix now my life.

>>18017689
I just told you I'm going to do that in college, but I still want to meet girls on facebook.
>>
>>18017698
you won't meet girls on facebook
>>
>>18017698
>but I still want to meet girls on facebook.

Why?
>>
>>18017707
>>18017709
because talking to girls online is still practice retards.
>>
>>18017711

THERE. IS. NO. "PRACTICE". Can you get that through your head?
>>
>>18017698
>Still trying to fix now my life.

Step one, do stuff out of the house. Really. Expand you social circles. Extend those social legs again. You must be out of practice by now.
>>
>>18017711
Then do it in a dating site or tinder
>>
>>18017712
>Do something, repeat, become good at it
wow, nigger is almost as other skills, nigger faggot.

>>18017717
I've improved a lot since a years ago when I was a shut in.

I think is better to start college now, when I'm not a total shut in.

>>18017719
what part of getting practice talking to girl you don't get?

I'm using facebook to practice and learning how to make them laugh, faglord.
>>
>>18017723
>I think is better to start college now, when I'm not a total shut in.

Yeah, start college, that part is fine. I agree there. But don't jumop straight into dating. Work on yourself a bit more first.
>>
>>18017723
you can practice better in a real situation, you are just shooting yourself in foot by going autist in facebook
>>
>>18017723
>wow, nigger is almost as other skills, nigger faggot.

I'm sure this display is uncommon, right? You'd never blow up like this if a girl wasn't paying attentio to you or something?

Still. Tinder is for dating, not for practicing. If you use the app wrong, don't be mad you don't get the results you want.

Want to get practice to date? Start by making friends. Dating is even harder than having a friend, so master one out before moving on to the next one. Also, try to be interested in the girl before asking her out. As I already said, no one want to be practice.
>>
>>18017731
yeah, I think I got that part covered by now.

>>18017732
no retard, I'm not an autist.
I'm working hard on learning to socialize in the last months and I've improved a lot, simply by talking to people, here and on facebook.

my problem isn't socializing, is how do I learn to have natural charisma and be the star of the party?

how do I become someone who people will love to be with?

how do I learn to make a women smile and laugh?
>>
>>18017740
>yeah, I think I got that part covered by now.

No, you don't. Sorry, but it clear you are not in a position to date yet.
>>
>>18017740
you make yourself sound hella autistic, you can practice those things in real life, just literally go to a bar and see what the chads do
>>
>>18017739
are u a girl?

I want to meet new people, specialy girls.

you seem triggered by my use of word practice, is a skill, I need to improve on it, tell me what other word should I use?

>>18017745
I'm not a r9k loser, I've been working since some years ago to stop being a loser.

I could still pass off being unemployeed with being in college.
>>
>>18017748
I'm waiting to got to college first.

going to a bar is on my plans bro, even while I've never been into one.

I need to get ripped first.
>>
>>18017749
>I could still pass off being unemployeed with being in college.

Using college as an excuse? That's not very mature. You are not selling yourself very well here.
>>
>>18017752
you actually don't, it's literally the first thing you need to do
>>
>>18017749
>are u a girl?

Why is it than when I say someone is being an ass to a girl, they think I'm a girl? No, I'm a dude. And the problem is not the word. Do you think the other person doesn't understand what you are doing? That you are just practicing with them? That you would talk to ANY girl just baceuse you want "practice", and that for you all of themare interchangable?

Instead of practicing this, practice having some empathy. Learn to see people as more than their gender. No girl is gonna date you like this.
>>
>>18017754
>>18017756
I get something similar to autismbucks, so I make around 250USD per month.
So I could pass some shit excuse, and telling girls I rather focus on my studies than work.

>more projections

>>18017758
why do you assume I want to be an ass to a girl?

I want to learn to talk to girls and become good at it, I already can talk easily to males, so why do I want to talk to males if I've spoken to them all my life?

I don't hate women, and I want to meet new girls, ask what do they like, learn to make them smile.

you sound like a retarded white knight faggot, also talking shit projections.

and yes, women also use males.
that's how life it is.
>>
>>18017764
>women also use males.

People use people, no need to gender it.

>I don't hate women, and I want to meet new girls, ask what do they like, learn to make them smile.

I didn't say you hated them. I said you don't treat them as actual people. YOu only see their gender. I mean, that you said above is stupid. You can't want to know what ALL girls like, because each is a different person. Same with making them smile. As long as you don't see them as actual individuals, you are gonna have a hard time getting a GF.
>>
if you want to talk to girls on tinder then make a chad profile and every girl will like you. make sure to include 6'5" in the 'about me'

then you'll learn that game doesn't mean anything and that modern non-chads are destined to die alone and childless
>>
>>18017764
>So I could pass some shit excuse, and telling girls I rather focus on my studies than work.

Why lie to them, though? You are already planning how you are going to lie to them? I don't get it.

I get why you are having so much trouble to date, though. Really, sort yourself out before trying to drag someone else into your life.
>>
>>18017769
>YOu only see their gender.
Women only see Chad
>You can't want to know what ALL girls like, because each is a different person.
All women only like Chad
>As long as you don't see them as actual individuals, you are gonna have a hard time getting a GF.
All women are the same to Chad because they all want his dick.
>>
>>18017769
>still more retarded assumptions
I've never claimed I see women as mere objects, so stop projecting faggot.

I want to meet new girls, I dunno how to explain it to you retard.
I want to talk with them about their hobbies and shit, you know, socialize?

why do I want to socialize with males when all my live I've been surrounded by them?

>>18017773
go back to fit retard.

>>18017776
I haven't even gotten my first date retard.
I'm learning to socialize first.
What's wrong to understand I want to talk to girls because I lack experience?

I want to have a super crash course about socializing with girls by actually talking to them in facebook.

>but IRL
very hard to do it at the same rate as is online.
>>
>>18017778

Great. So helpful Anon. Why don't you go back to /r9k/? We are trying to have a conversation with OP here.
>>
>>18017783
thanks.

In any case, I'm trying to have the most experience in the less amount of time.
>>
>>18017779
>I've never claimed I see women as mere objects, so stop projecting faggot.

Learn to read. I never said "object", did I? I said you don't see them as "individuals". YOu see a mass of "women", who all share the same likes and dislikes. You expect there to be a method to seduce "women", instead of learning to flirt with them as individual people.

Given how little you actually comprehend about my posts, I'm sure we can tell how much you can get from interaction with a woman. Work on your social skills OP. Actually listening is pretty useful.
>>
holy shit the autism
>>
>>18017779
>very hard to do it at the same rate as is online.

Quality over quantity.

>I haven't even gotten my first date retard.

That's not and answer to the quesiton "Why are you already planning a lie?"
>>
>>18017783
>>18017779
getting mixed signals here
>>
>>18017796

Wait, so >>18017778 is you, OP? I though it was another Anon.
>>
>>18017788
I don't get your points.
I've trying to mention several times I want to meet them in a individual sense, learning about their hobbies, their likes.

Why do you think I mentioned I want to learn to make them smile?

are u mentally retarded or is my shit english not good enough?

>>18017791
that's a lie.

quantity practice is better than quality.

is been shown the only way to learn something is to do it a lot of times.

>>18017796
you're quoting two anons.
>>
>>18017800
is a fucking r9k frog retard.

people tend to assume i'm from that shithole.
>>
>>18017801
>I've trying to mention several times I want to meet them in a individual sense, learning about their hobbies, their likes.

That goes against this:

>quantity practice is better than quality.

>is been shown the only way to learn something is to do it a lot of times.

You don't care for them as people. You care for them as fodder for your own self-improvement. That's a turn off. People usually can tell when you are using them.

But you know what? You are too far gone. If you can't see how talking to ANY girl for practice is not the same as actually being interested in someone else, then you are done. Relationships are just a transaction to you. Good luck. You'll need them. Hope you grow some empathy one of this days.
>>
>>18017621
>how do I approach girls on normiebook?
Don't.
Seriously, join a hobby club or something, anything that gets you out and about.

If you approach a girl IRL
>you say something stupid
>she says "fuck off"
>you are forgotten about

If you approach a girl over facebook
>you say something stupid
>you backpedal and say something autistic before she replies
>she says "fuck off"
>she shares a screen grab of it to her friends and they take the piss out of you

Going out and meeting new people now will also hone your social skills when you get to college, as you won't suddenly chat up girls when you get there.
>>
>>18017811
bro, I learned to enjoy to meet new people.

Sorry, if you're so mentally retarded you can't understand how I enjoy to meet a new person and how I will enjoy a lot to meet a dozen or one hundred new girls.

I've worked hard to learn to socialize and is a skill I enjoy to use.

I've told you I want to be the star of the party, the soul of my group of friends.

how do you want me to do it without practice?

also, get over that fucking USE IT, pls think of others, people are pieces of shit, I've seen horrible shit that women do to nice males, crushing their lives, and yet I don't hate women, nor I'll crush their lives by simply talking to them online.

you sound like a shit white knight retad.

>>18017812
except girls don't give a fuck, as long as you're not creepy.
>>
>>18017818
>I enjoy to meet a new person and how I will enjoy a lot to meet a dozen or one hundred new girls.

That doesn't exist. No one has a hundred friends. That's not a real relationship with them. You are lying to yourself. Your Facebook "friends" are less than half a real life friend. Just because one of them can turn you off if they decide not to deal with you anymore.

>people are pieces of shit, I've seen horrible shit that women do to nice males, crushing their lives, and yet I don't hate women

Hahaha, there it is. The "Nice Guy". No, you won't destroy their lives. They just get bored with you and close the chat.
>>
>>18017825
The last time I made a fake facebook account, from 80 girls I talked, around 25% replied.
got around five girls who I've spent several minutes talking about music and shit.

It was fun, and I want to do it again.
From that, I got one girl who taugh I was hot, but she lives in another country.

sucks to be a white knight beta.

feels good to approach random girls.
>>
>>18017831
>I've spent several minutes talking about music and shit.

Minutes?!?! Ok, you are right. You are the alpha male here.
>>
>>18017831
this has to be bait
>>
>>18017836
more like half an hour, but ok faggot, keep telling me how I should waste years learning about one girl before approaching her.
>>
>>18017843

Hahahahaha, this is bait! No one can be so sad. Half an hour as a badge of honor. Hahahhaha!
>>
>>18017842
hey, I got practice somehow.

Is a fucking war and you need to improve, all means necesary.

also, is fun to talk to people on facebook.
>>
>>18017846
I got three that now are my facebook friends in my real account.

what's wrong, can't I do it as you would like?

you do realize where you are?
>>
>>18017848
The point is girls give less than a flying fuck about who they add as Facebook friends. Literally they just have to have had some interaction with you of some sort.
>>
>>18017850

Clearly not with you. Half an hour was enough for them to realize that.
>>
>>18017850
facebook is just one way to meet girls.

what's wrong.
that am I not a Chad, and that I'm just an average dude?

>>18017856
half an hour is times better than what I can get on tinder, retard.
that's the point.

I'm not in the elite genetic Chad range.

So, what are my options?
kill myself?
>>
>>18017858
have you tried calming down and actually listening what people are telling you. Just literally go outside
>>
>>18017866
are u all mentally iliterate that can't read the part where I'm going to start college next week?

or is my english too shit?
>>
>>18017870
so?
You could go out today
>>
>>18017871
I don't know nobody near me.

seriously can't you read the part where all my IRL friends moved to other cities?

are all you retarded illiterates?
>>
>>18017874
So you actually think going outside requires you to know someone
lmao
>>
>>18017878
why should I try to leave my house when I'll enter college next week?
>>
>>18017878

Give it up, Anon. So are too messed up for us to help.
>>
>>18017888
They're trying to give me dumb offtopic advice I'm not asking.
>>
>>18017882
Because I say so and you are too retarded to understand the reason yourself
>>
>>18017895
there's nothing in my neightborhood faggot.
I'll have to drive half an hour for my college and the nearest shit is 25 minutes away.
I live in a small hood that is almost rural where there are not cultural shit or sports or nothing.

keep projecting faggot.
>>
>>18017900
the le go somewhere where something is
>>
>>18017905
I'll try retard.
what part of waiting to enter college you didn't get?
>>
>>18017910
what part of not having to wait did you not get?
>>
>>18017912
I don't have money right now.
>>
>>18017916
get a job then
>>
>>18017918
I have some sort of autismbucks, I'll get paid around 7th of each month.
>>
>>18017920
get a job
>>
>>18017927
wow nigger, I haven't realized it yet.

wow, you're so smart, what another genius thing will should I do captain obvious?

wanna tell me that I should get fit, get a job, leave my parents basement, get some hobbies, get IRL friends, go to anime conventions and concerts, buy a car, go to disco, get whores in bars, take a bath, get nice clothes, dress properly, use a lotion, take a nice haircut, read books, travel to other countries, write a book.

wanna tell me all the dumb captain obvious advice?

Shit nigger, I haven't realized I need to change my life.

Thanks captain obvious.
>>
>>18017935
seriously you need to get a job
>>
>>18017939
is on the plans, captain obvious.

do you expect me to fix my life in half a year?
>>
>>18017942
you could start today
>>
>>18017944
wow nigger, I'm going to magically fix my life today, sure faggot.

is so fucking easy.
>>
>>18017946
what are you doing today that is more important
>>
>>18017947
getting my class schedule for college.

also making a fake facebook account.
>>
>>18017954
lmao
>>
File: 1443630059569.png (316KB, 1000x957px) Image search: [Google]
1443630059569.png
316KB, 1000x957px
>>18017946
Wow, you sound like a complete autistic faggot. No wonder you get the autismbux. You clearly need them. Sadly you're not a savant autist, you're just a garden variety retard. If calling people nigger in seriousness is what you have to offer, you should just kill yourself
>>
>>18017964
>I'm triggered by chan speak
wow retard.

I'm asking something very specific and all the failed normies are giving me dumb retarded offtopic normie advice I'm not asking.

kys faggots.
>>
File: 1410991028602.jpg (37KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1410991028602.jpg
37KB, 500x278px
>>18017974
Yawn, nigger isn't 4chan speak, it's r9k/btard speak. If you want to REEEEEEE then go back to your trash containment board. If you think calling anons nigger is edgy, guess what's even edgier? Suicide.
>>
>>18017997
I'm not from those shitholes.
r9k are loser with not desire to self improve.

what now?
because I post pepes I'm from r9k?
>>
>>18018015
>I can't talk to girls on facebook
>I can't talk to girls on tinder
>I collect government money for being a retarded piece of human trash
>b-b-but i'm trying to improve myself guys....
>>
>>18018034
>look guys, I'm a piece of shit
>what's the point of self improvement
>>
Anon.
You shouldn't have problems talking to girls if you can talk to men.

The reason you are having this problem is like anon said, because you objectify women, you see them as sexual objects before seeing them as women.

This is very typical from inexperienced men or men who have little interaction with girls.

If you meet a fat ugly land whale, do you feel like you have trouble talking or socializing with her ?
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.