[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances of me getting in trouble?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1486094721610.jpg (401KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1486094721610.jpg
401KB, 2048x2048px
I found a cool spot in the basement of a church. If me and a couple of friends were to enter the premesis afterhours, just to chill and smoke and drink a little, would we realistically get in trouble if we got caught? All are 18+ but if we don't break or steal shit would we be just left off with a warning?
>>
>>18017509
>but if we don't break or steal shit would we be just left off with a warning?

Do you trust the people you are taking with you enough not to do that?
>>
>>18017517
Yeah we literally just want a place to chill for a couple hours away from the world. And ironically enough everyone there has bad experiences with kleptos
>>
>>18017509

depends. its a church so if they caught you smoking they would pretty likely call the cops. the cops can't decide whether or not to give oyu a warning, the church is a property and they can press whatever charges they want
>>
>>18017509

No. It's trespassing for sure and most likely a break-in. A crime will be committed no matter how well you behave while in there.
>>
>>18017523

It's like you guys know why it's not a good idea, yet you keep insisting you want it to happen.

I wouldn't do it OP, but it's your life. As Anon said here: >>18017524, it's up to the church to press charges.
>>
If you're all white, which you are because you're even asking this question, you'll probably get away with it. Might get shook up a little by the cops, but they'll let you go. Speaking from experience.

Enjoy your privilege man, really.
>>
>>18017509
this sounds like the plot for fucking alter boys
>>
>>18017524
>the cops can't decide whether or not to give oyu a warning
Of course they can. I once got pulled over for DUI and got let go with just a warning
>>
>>18017636
A preppy white kid getting pulled over for speeding is not the same as white delinquents trespassing and smoking weed.
>>
>>18017636
Doubt it, cops will be called, unless OP or one of his friends knows the priest
>>
>>18017697
>>18017700
I said speaking from experience, this exact thing has happened to me. I'm poor but live in a mostly white city. Was caught by three cops with half an ounce of weed and a scale and they still let me go. Easily could've been charged with possession and intent to sell and gone to prison for I don't know how long.
>>
Exactly how will you enter the premises? If you break, force, pry or wedge anything while entering then you are committing breaking and entry, which is a felony. If the elderly priest happens to come by for some reason, and the poor fellow has a weak heart, you scare him, he goes into cardiac arrest and dies, that is felony murder. Any death occurring while or as an immediate result of a felony is a felony murder. In this case you could get life.
>>
>>18017993
What if the door is always open?
>>
>>18017509
Depends on how goy you guys look. Trespassing and drug paraphernalia are a likely outcome.
>>
>>18018147
If the door is always open, AND it is a place you frequent also during business hours, then and only then a lawyer might argue that you didn't know you were not supposed to be there. Even if the judge bought that, trespassing charges might still hold up, as intent is not an element of that crime/misdemeanor.
>>
Leave the door unlocked, so in the worst case scenario, you won't be charged for breaking in and entering.
>>
Should be fine. Stay out of trouble. Be as respectable as possible if you DO get into trouble.

Worst case scenario, they book you, and probably do some in house scared straight program, and you MAY end up having to go to a court case, where you could get it brushed under the table as some light hearted shit.

The idea is that they want you to stay out of trouble, but they realize and see that you're not causing trouble at the moment.

It's like when they pull me over in my ghetto mobile, and see I've got choccy milk and donuts, they understand I'm just a poorfag who drives a hoopty, and I didn't really mean to turn wide into that turn, so I get a warning and let go.
>>
>>18017685

yes, beause that was the COPS. this isn't the cops church. if the lawyers want to press charges the cops cant just say 'NAH LOL WERE GONNA LET THEM COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST YOU'

dumbass
>>
>>18017509
Why don't you show some respect for a place which is inportant for a lot of people and find somewhere better to smoke?

Seriously just go to a park, as long as you aren't being a nuisance to other people the police aren't going to give a shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.