[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in Brooklyn. A friend of mine is recently divorced, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: puffy shirt.png (477KB, 862x647px) Image search: [Google]
puffy shirt.png
477KB, 862x647px
I live in Brooklyn. A friend of mine is recently divorced, and invited me out to lesbian night at some club/bar in the city. Jump starting getting over her wife and just wanting to have a good time. It starts at 10pm. I'm not gay and I'm pretty shy, and the whole thing is giving me anxiety.

I'm not very social though, and I feel like I should force myself out, and that I'd probably have a good time. Or am I right and I'd be miserable and awkward? What the fuck would I even wear?
>>
get drunk and dont think about it
>>
>>18017494
hm. solid advice.
>>
You know how straight women passively sit at bars and wait for men to come buy them alcohol and start a conversation? Lesbian bars are pretty funny to watch because everyone is TOO SHY to get over that hurdle and man up, so you have a lot of women there to meet other women but are just awkwardly drinking alone. When someone does finally go over and talk they're usually like FINALLY. It's pretty damn silly.
>>
>>18017470

You a dude or a chick?

I'm a straight dude, my best friend is a gay female, I've been to a number of gay bars, gay club, and girls nights.

I can't say with 100% certainty because I live on the west coast and maybe yours are different, but gay girl nights at clubs tend to be pretty chill.

Yeah it's loud and noisy, and there will probably be a lot of hard beats in the music, but it also probably won't be a clusterfuck of judgement and pent up thirst like most straight night clubs tend to be.

People there tend not to give a fuck about your orientation, or what the fuck you're wearing, or any other trivial shit like that.

Loosen up, slam some shots with your buddy, have a good time.

This kinda shit is always about mentality, if you walk in with the idea that you're have a good one, you'll probably subconsciously act in a way that makes you have a great time.
>>
>>18017554

Oh forgot, for the dress code:

Be prepared for LOTS of flannel. So what you wear probably really doesn't matter.

>>18017527
Weird, not AT ALL what I've seen in any gay bar, male or female. But then again now that I think of it, whenever I go to a girls night, its always in a full on posse's of girls that go out together and so is pretty much every other girl in the venue.

Not to say there are quiet gay people, but thing I've noticed about being openly gay, most of the time they've faced so much shit while coming out that they kind of just can't be assed about being overly shy, timid, or adhering to social constructs anymore, especially when they're around other people who've had to face the same thing.

But I guess I also live in the state with the highest gay population *shrug*.
>>
>>18017554
Wow, thanks man. That's appreciated.

I'm a straight chick. Everyone usually assumes I'm gay at first just because... I fit every stereotype. But I'm a dickhound through and through, and am currently very into my boyfriend. I like going out sometimes, but it's hard to talk to people without feeling like I'm being scuzzy in some way to him.

>>18017594
I've been to gay bars before, but usually with a group of friends, and not just one buddy who is also on the prowl and therefore will likely ditch me to chase some skirt haha. I think that's my biggest hangup. I get nervous if I'm not with people I know.

Also I've never really seen the behavior described by >>18017527 either. Maybe where you live makes that big of a diff.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.