[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1485923182741.jpg (23KB, 719x714px) Image search: [Google]
1485923182741.jpg
23KB, 719x714px
There's a situation going on with my household that's worsening by the day. My mother has been neglecting her 2-year-old child for a while now. The father is also doing this, but he's more aggressive towards the kid.

I tried to care for my little brother myself, but the father eventually decided to isolate him and the child in the room. He occasionally feeds him but the child's forced to sleep most of the day.

Now, I'm really worried about my brother's health. He's had malnutrition and already having cavities. He cries most of the day.

Of course, CPS is the answer but I've been threatened by both parents. I'm worried for my life as well. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>18017317

Go straight to the police, tell them of the threats and that you're genuinely worried for your own safety and especially the safety of your brother. The police will also consult the CPS, but you'll be safer this way.
>>
Police you little shitstain or CPS.

How old are you to get threatened, with what? Are those threats worse than having the death of a 2 year old child on your hands while knowing you could have prevented it?
>>
>>18017329
He has a gun somewhere in the room, dipshit. He's a bit fucked in the head.
>>
File: Get the fuck outta here.jpg (36KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Get the fuck outta here.jpg
36KB, 320x320px
>>18017334
>being threatened with being shot.
>this is not police worthy

Go to a police station you destabilized blob of fuckatoms.
>>
>>18017334
>He has a gun somewhere in the room

Definitely take this to the police, asap. Inform them of this and the situation overall.
>>
I'm in a similar but less severe situation, and there's 1 reason why I haven't called the police: I don't have visual, audible, or physical proof of the domestic violence going on at my house.

How will they believe me without proof? It's so hard to prove what goes on

Advice on this?
>>
Personally, I'd covertly get videotape footage of neglect/abuse happening and then go to the police/child services with it.

What about extended family, OP? Are they pieces of shit too? Ideally, I'd go to a trusted relative about this with the proof/footage. Child services will likely take you brother and/or yourself away (depending on how old you are). Perhaps with family, you can stay with them.

Mind you, child services may be best if being hosted by family runs the risk of your parents assuming control of you guys again.
>>
>>18017615
You have a phone with an audio/video recording device.

Go to the police or CPS.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.