[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
I believe i am a boring person, a girl that i started talking with lost all interest in me and a friend of mine said behind my back that i was a boring person, how can i be less boring?
>>
>>18017264

Watch the news to be up in current evens, have a life you can talk about with others (so, spending you time writing slash fic might not be a good start, for example), have hobbies and projects for the future.

Then, it's about HOW you talk about these things. But that part depends on your personality, so just find a style that works for you.
>>
>>18017264
Get hobbies, and have long term life goals.

You don't even need to watch current events really, these are more important, girls will get more web and people will be more interested in specialization than you bullshitting about Trump.
>>
find a girl as boring as yourself

if you pretend, like the guys above suggested, to have lots of interests then you're bound to have to fake it for the rest of your life
>>
im learning french and im learning how to play the guitar if this helps with anything
>>
>>18017285

It's not about faking dude. It's about really having/doing those things.
>>
Do the exercises described in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiHoIobp5ZI

And like other said, get social hobbies and become passionate about them.
>>
>>18017320

if you have hobbies not because you're really interested in them but because you think they will help you look more interesting to women then you're definitely faking it
>>
Not that I don't agree that in general it's better to live a fuller life with interests that are important to you and that you're ambitious about andwhatnot, but I would not let one girl being bored by you be grounds for "OMG I'M NOT DOING ENOUGH WITH MY LIFE!"

It's not your job to be going out of your way to be interesting/entertaining to people. I've had women that I went on multiple dates with who ultimately didn't find me all that interesting and I've had women that couldn't wait to leave the restaurant to put their tongue down my throat by the end of the first date.

Some people will be into you and some won't. This whole privileging of every little girl's whims and fancies as a gauge for how full your life is is just silly.
>>
>>18017264

You do the same things all the time, try out new things
>>
explore your interests and discover new hobbies. i'm personally interested in a guy that's willing to try new things and go on adventures with me. i find a general unawareness about politics to be unattractive and boring, but if you're not into those things, more power to ya. don't ever pretend to be someone you're not, there's plenty of ways to grow as a person in the most genuine way possible.
on top of that, i'm sure you're not boring. just be yourself always, even if that results in whiny bitches saying you're boring.
sending lots of love and positive vibes your way bb <3
>>
>>18017347
i agree 100% :')
>>
boring is a typical euphemism, kind of like like creepy
they just don't want to see themselves as shallow enough to call someone physically unattractive

nobody who looked like a model was ever called boring
>>
>>18018037
Wew lawd.

Anon spitting truth. I think about this a lot in my rewatches of Mad Men. So much of the show hinges upon Draper's attractiveness. Love that line in the final season when the one dude just calls him on his shit and tells him "You don't have character, you're just handsome!"

He really is an uninteresting person without the pure scopophilic pleasure of watching him, hence why he simply CAN'T be boring.
>>
>>18018055
doesn't even have to be looks
reminds me of how many girls thought i was boring until they learn of my net worth through gossip
suddenly not so boring
absolutely pathetic
>>
>>18017351
i guess
>>
I think your friends are assholes
>>
Find friends that have what you do in common with you! Learn something new everyday. Try new things. :)
>>
>>18018306
thats true yeah, but i do consider myself a bit boring because i rarely leave my comfort zone
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.