[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it faggy to get into facebook debates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: foodedit.png (896KB, 969x1280px) Image search: [Google]
foodedit.png
896KB, 969x1280px
I posted like a 300 word comment to one of my friends who was saying that blacks are less intelligent than whites, and I also posted an 80-word comment to someone who said that school turns people into drones.

At the time i was thinking about how I will look like a debate god, but now the comments seem a bit, i dunno, childish.

I don't use facebook much so i don't know the norms too well, thoughts?
>>
>>18017065
My ex was always so annoyed when I was getting into discussions on FB pages such as Euronews or BBC. She was always sayin that it ia stupid and I am just insulting ppl, while I was presenting my arguments. Bitch is gone now, and to be honest this is what all those social networks arw for.
>>
>>18017081
stay LIT

we need more people who argue in this world.
>>
>>18017103
Thanks bro,
I hate lefties...
>>
>>18017065
I never feel good after an fb argument. I argued with my cousin about Trump recently and he started openly giving me shit about my poor job and lack of degree and other personal things. He also accused me of being on welfare (i am not and never have been and don't even come close to qualifying but i also don't think i should be shamed if i did use assistance).

I got kind of horrified someone i barely know may be reading this shit and forming opinions about me. I think people need to stand up to Trump supporters, but i think I'm going to lay off Facebook arguing for a while.
>>
>>18017081
Its definitely faggy to lose a girl to some facebook 'debates', just saiyan
>>
File: 1463318826916.jpg (441KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463318826916.jpg
441KB, 768x1024px
>>18017065
Its pretty petty, I used to be one of those people who debate everything on YouTube thinking that spouting Marxist ideological remarks somehow made me clever. Now, watching other people do it makes me feel embarrased and is embarrasing in itself.

One of the most important rules of society whether written or not is that you never discuss politics/religion if it isn't directly related to you. Steer clear of that shit and save the time and bad feelings, doing otherwise convinces people that you're an immature moron who thinks that you can change the world through a Facebook status. People cannot be changed, such has to come from within though given the ostracism of right-wing voters I'm surprised that anyone would post stuff like that on a public website. Let him screw up and have him learn from his mistakes, you can't do anything.
>>
>>18017366
Yeah, I know she had some kind of a problem...
>>
>>18017065
Fucking leftists. Instead of replying with logical arguments they always reply with ad hominem and muh feelings. Delete your fb account and don't look back.
>>
>>18017065
>>18017065
No one sees a wall of text on someone's FB and thinks "Ah, how grand, apparently a sporting debate is taking place. Perhaps I should engage with these fellows and join in on their discussion."
It's always "Oooohhhhh look at these dramatic bitches being trashy and yelling at each other on facebook."
Do not engage man
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.