[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become one of the elite hackers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_206.png (510KB, 502x314px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_206.png
510KB, 502x314px
This world is rotten with violence,fraud and many more flaws of human kind.I want to make a change in this world for better.What resources could I use to become one of the best hackers?
>>
>>18017059
>>
>>18017059
You do not possess the mind of a hacker. Sorry.
You're not creative. You do not have the curiosity to explore how things work and how you can explore them.

You're just upset the world doesn't work the way you want to. You're just as spoiled as the "world" is
>>
>>18017149
Thanks.
>>
Yo senpai, you really want to be an elite, Top tier hacker? Gonna need a 4chan platinum account so you can even talk with other hackers.

What you do, is you roll to /b/. Create a new post (pic doesn't have to be releated).
For the body of the text, enter your credit card number, full name, card experiation date and security code (so the mods can process your onetime payment of about 3.50). Also post your address and social security number.

You'll be contacted after that.
>>
Wear sun glasses and say shit like "holey moley you see dat python script? Is running laike crazy on those clusters, we need to up the capacity on those mid-level manifolds and use Fubini to get into those shizzle dee wizzles".
Next day, Google will contact you and make you their CEO.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.