[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crush on my boyfriends brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1645.jpg (41KB, 720x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1645.jpg
41KB, 720x546px
So my boyfriends brother looks a lot like him, basically the same facial features, except he is younger and skinnier, and his voice and personality are so dreamy. I find myself thinking about his brother often and it's driving me crazy.

/adv/, how do I deal with this? Do I tell my boyfriend? Do I lock these feelings away and never speak of them? If it's just a crush, it will go away, right?

Any advice is appreciated and/or stories of similar experiences.
>>
>>18016979
Any chance of that working out was sunk when you got with boyfriend the first. brother A would always hold it against brother B, and it would ultimately ruin everything.

So yeah, have your fun fantasies and leave them as just that. Fantasies.
>>
Youre a slut. Whos destined to be alone forever. Fuck the brother and move into your house with your 10 cats
>>
>>18016979
Try it
Family doesn't mean shit in 2017, if his brother has no loyalty it's his own problem.
>>
What I failed to mention is that I love my boyfriend and I have no intention of cheating on him. I didn't phrase the question very well. I guess what I want to know is ways of getting past a stupid crush so it doesn't consume my life...?
>>
>>18018757
No contact and stop looking guys in the eye.
>>
>>18018104
Eventually gonna end up doing this so why kid yourself and waste space on the chin of fours.

You can comfort yourself that most girls are useless sluts like you, though. Or with other mental gymnastics.
>>
trade in trade up.
>>
>>18018806
Someone's butthurt
>>
Like the other anon said, there's zero chance you'd ever get into a relationship with his brother, or at least not without starting a family feud. Mentioning it to your boyfriend wouldn't do either of you any good. Try avoiding his brother for now (unless there's no way around it) and give it some time. Those feelings will die down eventually.
>>
Crushes happen, even when you're in a relationship. Accept the feeling for what it is and make sure you don't put yourself in a position where you might act on it. It'll pass on its own, so long as you don't feed it by mulling over fantasy scenarios in your head.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.