[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So hey /adv/ my father came over to my place after someone got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1481503052628.jpg (134KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481503052628.jpg
134KB, 1000x800px
So hey /adv/ my father came over to my place after someone got into a bar fight with him and I think someone stabbed him in the elbow and he won't let me call an ambulance for him, any Idea what I should do?
>>
Wrap up his wound. Get him drunk enough to the point where he wont care. Drive him to the ER. make SURE to bring both your IDs and insurance cards.

Dont have him drink to the point where he cant be treated because of alcohol intake
>>
>>18016952
Kill your dad. lol

Fuck I know what it's like to have an alcoholic dad.

After you've buried him in the back yard go pick up a copy of James Joyce's dubliners and figure out what to do with your life. Maybe think of a way to neck yourself before you inevitably become an alcoholic like your ops lel.
>>
>>18016952

if you can't drive him to hospital (he struggles or too heavy or something like that), call an ambulance anyway and have the medics give him first aid.
>>
For the love of fuck don't feed him more alcohol if he's got any serious level of bleeding.

Alcohol is a blood thinner and will slow clotting.

Wash the wound and clean the area with warm water. Clean the wound and the area with rubbing alcohol. Apply pressure with a clean cloth/bandage if it's still bleeding, if so, also elevate his elbow above his heart to help stop the bleeding.

Assess the wound. If it's deep or a long laceration it will need stitches. Take him to the ER no matter what he says. He doesn't have to cop to being involved in any crime or incriminate a friend if that's what he's concerned about. He accidentally sliced himself open and needs help.

If it's not an imminent threat to his well being then do the above, bandage him up, and take him to a GP tomorrow morning. They will be able to stitch him up too.

If it's not going to require stitches then clean him up, wrap it up, give him some painkillers and put him to bed.
>>
OP here I got him calmed down gonna take him to hospital
>>
>>18016970

NO! WHAT HAPPENS IN BARFIGHT STAYS IN BARFIGHT! THAT'S THE FIRST FULE OF RIGHT CLUB!
>>
>>18016952
How about you be a man and think for yourself, and take responsibility for your actions?
>>
>>18017050

OP is the daughter, you apocalyptic munktoon, do you not see OP's pic, you blind baboon?
>>
File: 1476530848285.png (304KB, 624x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1476530848285.png
304KB, 624x1009px
It's me op turns out the stab wound was shallow so I just bandaged him up and took him to a hotel to sleep it off and told him to call me if he needs anything.
He seemed to be doing much better when I left him.

>>18016960
He doesn't normally drink its just he and my Mother separated and my Father has been in a really bad state the past few weeks normally he just cry's and sleeps.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.