[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jey /adv/. I got busted for stealing iced tea from this burger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Jey /adv/. I got busted for stealing iced tea from this burger joint I go to often and I feel really bad. As i was walking out, I added a little iced tea to my water cup and one of the cooks told me "please don't steal iced tea from us." idk why I thought it was a good idea to try to reason with him and say "yeah but i stole like 0.1 cents at most." Anyway I ended apologizing and walking out, finishing my drink as I left. I feel bad mainly because I like to go there a lot and I don't want to have a reputation as someone who drinks their iced tea and doesn't pay for it. I'm worried they'll spit in my food if i ever go back. Am I fucked? Should I just not go there for a couple weeks and hope they forget about me?
>>
>>18016765
quit overreacting.
it was a one time thing.
Just don't do it again.
>>
File: 1483032089244.jpg (99KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483032089244.jpg
99KB, 743x800px
>>18016769
alright then.
>>
As someone who has worked in the food service industry, yeah we already hate you and wont forget about you since youre a regular customer. We will forever talk about you as "that guy/girl who stole soda."
We wont spit in your drink but we also wont go out of our way to be nice to you or give you friendly discounts. Lol honestly it would be cool if you stopped going so they dont get annoyed by you since they will have to keep an eye on you everytime you come in to prevent you from doing shit like that again
>>
File: 044.jpg (37KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
044.jpg
37KB, 960x540px
>>18016784
fuck.... damn i fucked up.
>>
>>18016792

Again, dont worry about spit in your drink but expect a few eyerolls if you come back there

If you dont care about that then keep buying food from there. I 100% promise you no one will do anything to your food. Purely just eyerolls and the occassional "mistake" on your receipt or declined card.
>>
damn. I'm gonna feel like a huge asshole every time I step foot in there.
>>
>>18016792
OP. This guy was fucking with you. You seem way too naïve to be on 4chan.

The store doesn't really care. The cook will probably forget very soon, and there's no chance he mentioned it to anyone else. Give it a couple weeks if you want to be certain no one will ever remember it. But I'm sure everyone's forgotten already. It happens a lot, in a lot worse ways, I'm sure. Have some self confidence, it's not a big deal.
>>
File: 043.png (2MB, 800x1424px) Image search: [Google]
043.png
2MB, 800x1424px
>>18016831
alright. I'm just gonna take it easy then. thanks.
>>
When you work in anything that has to do with the general public, you tend to remember the shitty customers more than the good ones
>>
>>18016765
They will have forgotten within five minutes.
>>
>>18016844
thx 4 the butt m8
>>
>>18016765
If you felt so bad, why didn't you just say sorry and pay for it?
>>
>>18016887
i didn't feel bad until after
>>
I'm sure they've dealt with worse customers. Not a big deal though. A lot of small restaurants and fast food near me always had free refills on soda, as a kid it felt normal to fill up my cup before leaving. At least, I think they were free refills...maybe I was just a shitty kid.

But anyways, I doubt they'll bring it up to you but it's easy to pass it off as "whoops, bad habit"
>>
This is where basic communication skills come in handy OP.

First off you should have obviously asked if it was cool to do that, but even when you get caught you should have apologized and just explained that you added a tiny bit for flavoring and offered to buy a full drink it it would sit better with them
>>
>they spit in your stuff
>or not
>you act like they did anyway and get angry, scream that you'll sue them
>they'll give you lots of free food
Ha!
>>
>>18017680
>"whoops, bad habit"
>"I steal things all the time and I can't even control it, lol"
I actually think this would be a really bad way to handle it
>>
>>18017962
yes this is what i should have done. now i know.
>>
why was OP's image deleted?
>>
>>18016765

OP, are you a young good-looking guy? Because if you are, the cook was probably just joking and just wanted to say something to you and seeing you with the iced tea that was the first joke-funny thing that came to his mind.

Even if you're not young and good-looking, if you're a regular, cook is maybe joking with you about the stealing thing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.