[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1484956043872.gif (2MB, 196x143px) Image search: [Google]
1484956043872.gif
2MB, 196x143px
I wouldn't know any where else to put this, so I am going to put it here.

I'm not a very smart person, I am of average logical intelligence, but the upside to this is that I'm an excellent sociopath in all terms. I can read people like books... but uh, I can barely solve math equations without struggling or consulting with a calculator. This is very telling of who I am as a person.

I was an athlete for most of my life, then I was in JROTC, and then I tried to join the military but was rejected because of my criminal history and mental health history. I'm very broken right?

All I want in life, is money and comfort, but that will be neigh impossible for me to achieve. I don't have the intelligence or the grades for college, I don't have the nepotism to infiltrate business, and I most definitely don't have the stupidity to be a criminal.

So what are my options? I'm 20 and I just want to move out from my shitty apartment into the big city and have that extra money from paychecks. I pick up practical skills easily, I have charisma but not the good looks to back it up, I'm a stern leader, and I'm physically fit.
>>
>>18016659
The criminal history and mental health history btw

>cops called on me for cussing out my mom and half brother, and shoving my step father onto his ass
>bipolar disorder from 10-14, it's undiagnosed now
>mugged a guy while drunk as a "joke" no charges pressed as he blew the joke out of proportions and we were best friends.
>>
>>18016659
If you think being a criminal is a bad thing or even a risky thing, then you categorically are not a sociopath. If you really want to join the military, first acquire some civilian skill that they need. If you are valuable enough they will not care about an old fake mugging and a domestic dispute. Go ask a recruiter: what would it take?
>>
>>18016687
I had inpatient care bro, that shit's the biggest red flag. The best part about this is that I can still own fire arms and all that good shit because I was underage when I was admitted to the ward. I even lied.

Sociopathy is diagnosed, it's one of the 3 (three) things I got tagged with when I left the hospital after 3 weeks iirc.

Sociopathy, bipolar disorder (now defunct), and oppositional defiant disorder.
>>
>I don't have the intelligence or the grades for college

Bachelor's degrees are so much more about will power than actual intelligence.

>I pick up practical skills easily
Go to college or a trade school
>>
>>18016704
What trade would you reccomend? What gives me the most money end game? I probably won't be having children, and like I said, I want to live in the inner city and be able to afford my hobbies (fire arms, cooking, video james, cosplay, fitness)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.