[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know how to handle gf breaking up with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
My girlfriend (now ex i guess) broke up with me because she felt that she wasn't "emotionally in the right place" to be in a relationship. She just got out of an abusive relationship right before we started dating, and she was abused by her parents as a child. She says that it's because of this that she's having a hard time being emotionally intimate with me, and decided we should break up until she goes to therapy and sorts it out. I'm fucking heartbroken cause this came out of nowhere, and I've been paranoid cause she told me that her ex texted her and told her he was moving to a nearby city soon. I was worried that this might be the reason she decided to dump me and told her, but she told me it wasn't.

How the fuck do I handle this? She's been really vague on whether I should just move on or wait for her, when I asked she just told me it was "up to you." I don't know what to do and it fucking sucks.
>>
>>18016654
she sounds like a garbage woman anyway.
>>
>>18016654
Move on.

She might be better later, but who cares? She doesn't want you now. She doesn't get you later.
>>
>>18016658
She isn't, she made me happier over the past few months than girls I've dated for years, she was so kind to me and went out of her way to make me happy. When I say this came out of nowhere, I mean she told me she loved me last night and woke up this morning with a completely different attitude towards me.
>>
Talk about it.
Write it down
Get it out.
>>
I'd be extremely skeptical about the ex-boyfriend situation. There is a good chance that she's still inlove with him and just made up an elaborate lie so you wouldn't get mad. Does this not make you angry? This would make me so angry. Then again, I've been called delusional.
>>
she's a drama queen and she's getting her relationship rules from soap opera and angsty teengirl shows. if you want to know the rules watch those shows.
>>
>>18016654
just get a new girlfriedn
>>
>>18017133

no, don't do what this anon said, OP. get a new girlfriend instead. girlfriedns are bad for your health. too much cholesterol. and frying girls is illegal.
>>
>>18016654
I've dated two girls who have used this exact excuse on me. They always come back.
>>
>>18017146
wow
>>
>>18016672
Ah huh.... but >>18017039 makes it seem like she suddenly felt confined and wants to be free to explore other options.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.