[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does everyone have everyone elses phone number, like what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: bird.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
How does everyone have everyone elses phone number, like what the fuck? Even two random people who apparently never talk at all will have eachothers phone numbers.

Meanwhile I am sitting here and only have my lab partners (lol).
>>
>>18016588
Go to clubs
Talk to people
Pick up a hobby

Simply introducing yourself to someone might lead to a phone number.
>>
I once got some people's numbers and started hanging out with them because one of them added me to a group chat. Making friends leads to more friends.
>>
>>18016608
in college btw
>>Go to clubs
>xD he's at a club alone look at that loser

>Talk to people
>xD this fag has to talk to me because he has no life

>Pick up a hobby
?
>>
>>18016615
LMAOING at you. Just holding yourself back.
>>
>>18016615
I meant clubs on campus dingus. There are tons of events in universities is laughable. Find something you are remotely interested in and attend some meetings.

Talking to people isn't weird. Introduce yourself to the people that sit next to you at work or class. Give some classmates your number to study with them, and maybe studying will turn into hanging out. Exchange pleasantries with cashiers and receptionists.

Picking up a hobby will give you a reason to go outside (most of the time) and experience something new. Other people will most likely be doing the same thing at one point.
Example: You start hiking at nearby trails. Chit chat with a few passerbys. Maybe you can strike up a good conversation and hike with them at a different date.
>>
>>18016624
lol everything you said is the creepiest stuff i have ever heard.

>>18016622
what about that is not true?

>"Give some classmates your number to study with them"
what the fuck, that would weird anyone the fuck out.
>>
>>18016630
None of that is weird, it's normal human interaction?

Wtf do you think that's there's some universal secret handshake or some shit that you don't know about?
>>
>>18016630
This is how you make friends. You talk to people with similar interests and offer your number. Later ask if they want to hang out.

Is this a bait thread?
>>
>>18016636
how the hell is just randomly going to some event alone not weird.

or ASKING FOR SOMEONES NUMBER because they sat next to you

>>18016641
no this is not bait it's called being a homeschooled retard.

any of that shit seems like it would just weird someone out and come off as weird as fuck.

>wow i small talked to him for 5 seconds because i was waiting for something bored while using my phone and i didnt want to seem rude
>now he is asking for my fucking phone number WTF
>NOW HE WANTS TO "HANG OUT" WTF, is he gonna murder me

if someone did that to me i would legit be fucking creeped out and think they are trying to get at my money (im rich hence the gay homeschooling) or something
>>
>>18016648
It is odd at first. You will get used to it. When you are having a good conversation just ask someone for their number.
>>
>>18016653
how does that not come across as awkward as fuck
>>
>>18016588
>>apparently never talk

You my friend, are an introvert. And an awkward one at that. These people who appear to never talk probably all know each other. They have exchanged numbers for some reason in the past. The reason you don't see them as friends is that you have severe boundary issues. You expect friends to be interacting every time they share the same space. People shun you partially because you seem clingy and needy. There is no cure. You will be awkward forever. Toning it down will require effort and it will never feel right to you, but at least you will get results. Maybe at some point you get used to it, but i doubt it.
>>
>>18016653
>hur "hey u wanna hang out"
>"y"
>"cuz i am bored"
>"y dont u have friends"
>"no"
>"oh"

is basically how i envision this going
>>
>>18016694
>People shun you partially because you seem clingy and needy.
actually i am distant and aloof as fuck. for that very reason, so i don't seem clingy or needy
>>
>>18016622
>>18016636
>>18016641
Normies detected. Simply introducing yourself to new people works if you're a normal and know the subtleties of social interaction. But if you're creepy and weird enough it's going to to put people off.
>>
I don't even have a mobile phone and I get along just fine.

I do this retro thing that everyone used to do called talking to people in person. Works quite well actually.
>>
>>18016588
because getting someone's number is the easiest way to get them know these days.
Or... you could try the old ways of courtship... But most like you'll end up like a freak. Getting someone's number is more subtle, has less risk and opens up more oportunities.
>>
My class size shrank a lot during my second year so my coursemates naturally got more interested in me. One of them asked me if I wanted to study together, I said yes and she wanted my phone number. Then she gave my phone number to a second person who texted me the next day.
>>
>>18016715
>>because getting someone's number is the easiest way to get them know these days.
wat
>>18016715
>Or... you could try the old ways of courtship...
not even talking about sexually
>>18016715
>Getting someone's number is more subtle, has less risk and opens up more oportunities.
how how and how, wtf?

>>18016718
my classes have like 10 people and no one gives a fuck about me cuz i am a fag loner and everyone knows it
>>
>>18016734
most people ask for numbers for a sexual or business inquiries. (work/uni stuff)
Noone wants to be seen flirting. (at least i don't, until i decide to commit to a relationship or the girl is cool) it's much easier to do this when in private or surrounded by anonymous people.
>>
>>18016739
I meant non sexually
>>
>>18016749
It's always nice to have spare contacts, specially with teachers or people who can potentially employ you.
If something goes bad, or you need a job, you can give them a call.
That's how i got my first job anyways.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.