[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babbys first breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Break-Up.jpg (20KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
Break-Up.jpg
20KB, 625x350px
Hey /adv/, I just went through my first serious breakup and my emotions are still kind of over the place, was wondering y'all's input and expertise on the matter.

>GF (we're both 23) had been with a few guy beforehand, was looking at longterm relationship with me (marry, kids, etc.) in the distant future, loves me
>I haven't been with too many women, she's pretty great, friends say she's a keeper, but I just don't have that confidence from wisdom that says she's the one (I spent high school and college doing nerdy shit like studying, music, never had a chance to be young and stupid).
Staying in this relationship feels like i'm just skipping over my entire youth and independence, which scares me to the core. My gut told me to break up with her today, and I went with it, but part of me still loves her; I know I'm going to regret it, but I went through it anyway.

Any comments/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18016475
First of all, you shouldn't get into relationship thinking about long-term.
it comes by the time.
Second, if there's a major difference in mentality, then it'll be a problem.
Third, don't date clones. (people who are like you). Date people who completes your life, makes you see different things, experience new things.

If all these 3 check in, then you probably should pull the plug.

And, how long you've been with her?
>>
The other thing is, people say being in a long term relationship when you're young fucks up your independence, and being able to be young and stupid

As someone who's been with the same person since I was 15, I can tell you this isn't the case, you just need to be with someone you can be young and stupid with. The only difference is you can't fuck a bunch of sluts, but there's honestly nothing particularly fun about that. So don't think you're missing out by not being single.

Not saying you should have or shouldn't have broken up with her, but if that's really the only reason you ended it, have a serious think.
>>
>>18016475
It sounds like you made an impulsive decision, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was the wrong decision.

She is better off w/o you since she was looking for long term. You are better off w/o her since you wanted to slay some more pussay before settling down.

I think you did the right, and in the long term it will be better for you and for her. When you meet other girls in the future, this regret that you are feeling will fade, and when you are 30years old you will forget that she even existed.

OR

You can have a shitty life and forever regret it, but this last part is more of a comedic relief. We both know you will have a good life.
>>
>>18016720
>>18016720
We'd been going out for 5 months.

Thank you for all of your insights, it's really valuable and means a lot to me
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.