[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I meet a woman that attracts me I start fantasizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: jesus-bullet.jpg (91KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-bullet.jpg
91KB, 660x495px
Whenever I meet a woman that attracts me I start fantasizing about her. Not in a sexual way, but about us having cute couple moments, bantering, us cuddling on a couch or sleeping next to each other. I think about us flirting and growing closer. Once in awhile I'll even think of how her face would look when I proposed.

This is stupid. Sometimes I've only known the women for a few weeks. I'm not a teenager anymore.

When will this end? How do I stop thinking like this? Does everyone do this or am I just fucking insane?

I hope this ends soon. I turn into a weirdo around women once I start thinking about them like this. Blocking it out is the only option.
>>
>>18016143
>find girlfriend

problem solved.
>>
>>18016143
I'm a girl and I do this. Most of my fantasies revolve around mundane shit rather than sex or dates and stuff. Like I'll fantasize about going grocery shopping with them or taking the dog for a walk. I wind up getting really invested in my crushes because I have this fantasy relationship with them, and I get crushed when they aren't interested back or when I realize I don't even really know them that well.

It's embarrassing.
>>
>>18016143
I've been single for 2 years now (having casual sex with my roommate at the moment though) and I do the exact same thing. You're not alone. Usually the pressure of imagining the "perfect life" with a woman ends up making me too nervous to be myself around them and then any chance of getting together slowly fades away.

>>18016145
This is it. You just need a girlfriend.
>>
>>18016149
I know. It makes me feel like such a wimp sometimes thinking about the lovey dovey shit. Today I imagined my current crush inviting me home after we went to a party. I say no because I have bed bugs. She asks me if she can give me a ride. I say no thank you because I don't want to get bed bugs in the car. She persists and I end up walking her to her car. Once there I tell her I could give her something to take home with her, although her landlord might complain about it. She asks, "What?" I cup her cheek, lean in and give her our first kiss.

Such mushy garbage.

>>18016155
>This is it. You just need a girlfriend.
I wish. I can't find a girlfriend because I turn into a weirdo once this starts. I'm trying to block it out with my current crush because she's fucking awesome. I mean, I'm almost 30. I figured this dumb shit would end by the time I reached my mid-20's. Fucking arrested development.
>>
I believe this would be classified as romantisizing. Everybody does it to some degree or another, but the way you describe it you make it sound like it's almost constantly.

Next time you catch yourself doing it make a conscious effort to stop and think of something else.

What was it Austin Powers said? I think is was "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!" or something to that effect. Think of that next time you catch yourself doing it.
>>
>>18016145
>>18016155
All the good ones are taken.
>>
>>18016171
>Everybody does it to some degree or another, but the way you describe it you make it sound like it's almost constantly.

I tend to exaggerate my problems, like everyone, but I do believe this particular flaw is worse in myself than others.
>>
>>18016164
lol to the bedbugs thing

Mine usually aren't even really mushy, just practical. Like when I'm grocery shopping - something I absolutely hate doing - I'll imagine whoever my current obsession is cracking jokes and playfully criticizing my choices or praising my cooking.

I'm in my early 30s so I guess my idea of romance is someone who makes the drudgery of chores more bearable.
>>
>>18016190
Stay the fuck away from women your age.
>>
>>18016190
>I guess my idea of romance is someone who makes the drudgery of chores more bearable.
That doesn't sound so bad.

I hear ya. Mostly I'm the one talking in my fantasies, a serious problem of mine. I guess it has to do with trust issues. My ideal romance is someone who will accept me for who I am and have the cute moments with me, despite our mutual cynicism.
>>
>>18016197
I'm a woman.
>>
>>18016207
Sad.
>>
>>18016208
I know, I feel pathetic. I wish I could just accept being single for the rest of my life.
>>
>>18016207
>>18016210
Want to go to the grocery store?
>>
>>18016216
Only if you're my current obsession. I wouldn't be single if I just accepted anyone who came along.
>>
>>18016218
>Only if you're my current obsession
Maybe I am? I am good at playful criticism and enjoy home cooked meals.
>>
>>18016221
Stop. She is NOT going to give you her pussy.
>>
>>18016223
>give you her pussy
>thinks about it literally
That's uncomfortable to think about.
>>
>>18016143
How ugly are you op, you could have settled for some mediocre gf by now
>>
Pretty sure most people do this shit OP. Just means you're a romantic at heart.

Doesn't need to be a problem unless you let it. Keep your shit in perspective and remember that your imagination has nothing on how good it really feels to do those things with someone else, and then go ask that person out on an actual date instead of fantasising.
>>
Yeah, I'm bad for this.
It's awful because I have a fuckbuddy and I will often catch myself about fantasizing about other things than just sex with her.
>>
>>18016149
>>18016143

I have the same "problem" and I think the best way to deal with it is to break the spell before it has time to form. As in talk to that person right away. You don't have to immediately tell them you're interested or approach them when it's not appropriate to do so, but you will have a chance to talk to them and you should take it.
My guess is you don't because you're afraid they will not reciprocate (which they might not) and it's "safer" to just fantasize. Like with Schrodinger's Cat, as long as you don't "open the box" there's still a chance they might be into you. Never works out that way in my experience, they'll just think you're not interested or weird.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.