[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I dissappear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: faceless.jpg (189KB, 800x1084px) Image search: [Google]
faceless.jpg
189KB, 800x1084px
All of my relationships have been eroded beyond the point of no-return. Every single one. There's nothing left for me here, and I can't build a new life here under the vengeful, watching eyes of my past friends and family.

I'm still a senior in high school, but it seems like fate won't let me finish out the year with a scrap of my dignity untouched. I am being manipulated, humiliated, and dragged through the mud every single day. The most I can hope for is to be ignored, but I know that will drive me insane throughout the rest of the year.

I'm willing to walk away from it all. I'm willing to do whatever it takes, to drop everything and fly to some other state to start a new life. I have the funds and the means, but I know I can finish high school and go to college for cheap, and I know how stupid it would be to walk away from that opportunity.

Talk me out of it. Or into it. Please, just talk to me. My pride is not what it used to be, I'm willing to admit I need that.
>>
>>18015973
Are you in shape? Have you considered joining the marines or other military branch? It will give you new perspective on life if that's what you looking for.
>>
>>18015973

>senior in highschool

you are being melodramatic.

finish your school year and then move somewhere else. if anyone else talks to you just dont respond, thats all it takes.
>>
delete all social media accounts,
close your bank account and move to another county. Not just another state. remove yourself from all former jurisdictions.
>>
>>18015986
I'm definitely in shape but I'd fucking hate to die in the military. I'm too much of a pussy, and anyway, they'd want me complete high school regardless.

>>18015989
Maybe I am being melodramatic, or maybe you're being apathetic to think anyone should waste their senior year not talking to anyone. Time is precious, and I'm fucking sick of wallowing in my own misery as it passes.

>>18016000
No social media, no bank account. My money is tied up in bitcoin at the moment (yeah I'm one of them) and even at that it isn't much.
>>
>>18016032

>senior year
>no one likes him
>TIME IS PRECIOUS

it is. but youll lose way more time trying to run away than you will just finishing 4 more months of school than starting your new life
>>
>>18016062
It's really tough facing these people every day. This isn't how I want to be remembered.
>>
>>18016227
too bad. you made your bed, sleep in it.

also, its highschool. this isnt how you're gonna be remembered. no ones gonna care by the end of college
>>
Dude, your obviously a social butterfly otherwise you wouldn't be used to being ignored or have the idea terrify you. It sucks, high school in general sucks. People get their shit kicked in get fucked over by the jock, fucked over by the asshole who lied about you calling him a fag, band fucked over by the whorish teacher's pet who demands that you do her work or she'll ruin your grades on purpose. If it's bullying all I can tell you is to keep your fucking head low, your better off not drawing attention. If it's being ignored or ostracized, all you can really do is just endure the hermit life until high school ends. Most of us get dead end jobs or drop out of college anyways. Just finish high school, because you'll need that. It gets so much worse once your like 19-23 so let high school beat you down a bit so you'll be prepared for adulthood.

Sorry I was kids harsh but everyone needs a good ass kicking at one point or another.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.