[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird one for ya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: jeb.jpg (33KB, 574x429px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
33KB, 574x429px
Ok this is a doozy

So when i get drunk, I pick a random number and send drunk sappy and confessional style texts

This time I picked my dad cause he lives alone and I was going to stay at his place for the spring. So to make this shorter, it started with just random confessions, him asking about my life, things he didn;t know about me.
we eventually got to truth minus dare and he asked me if i ever sucked off a guy.

Now i'm pretty sure most females my age have so this was a odd question but i answered it, felt uncomfortable and ended the text

He backpedaled somewhat but also said he never had a decent one

Two questions

why did he ask that of all things?
should i reconsider staying for 3 months?
>>
your dad wants to fuck your face
>>
>>18015710
He thinks you might be gay.
>>
>>18015710
Disregarding mister incest over here: >>18015714 ,
I have two questions.

Have you felt any level of discomfort around your dad before? Do you two normally talk openly about things on occasion?

I don't know you or your dad so I can't say why he asked it, normally I'd say it's certainly out of line for a dad to ask such a thing.
>>
>>18015716
>Now i'm pretty sure most females my age
>most females my age
>female

Do you even read?
>>
>>18015722
well some backstory, my parents divorced when i was 2 and i always lived with mom, dad would show up a weekend or two every few months and take me fishing or something but he was more of a guy I sometimes saw than a dad.

I never felt super uncomfortable but always felt he was a little awkward and bad with women, really crass at times and would make jokes you don't make at your own kids

overall he was the weird uncle to me which i always felt sorta sorry for
>>
he was jacking it when he asked you that
>>
>>18015723
Yes and I was slightly confused what OP meant by comparing himself to girls his age because I was convinced she was a guy. Its just that I usually assume that someone is male unless its staed they are not online and on this site in particular. This time I was being extra stupid though.
And I think the dad was just trying to pry how far his babh girl has gone. He's probably wondering where he went wrong right now.
>>
>>18015764
I see the puritans have got here
>>
>>18015818
No I'm not a puritan. I dont want to do this but I subconsiously do. I cant helo myself but everyone I read about who's gender is unclear I see as male. Maybe thats just because Im a guy.
>>
Just give your dad a bj what's the big deal. Every dad deserves a daughter bj once!
>>
>>18016150
even if he wasn't my dad, dude is not attractive
>>
so anyone have an answer?
>>
>>18015710
Don't get drunk.
>>
Uhhh possibly also sounds like your dad is trying to come out the closet and say HE sucked a guy off once but didnt perform well

Not sure dude

Dont stay there if he is implying he wants you to suck him off. hes your DAD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.