[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: ;-.jpg (25KB, 622x493px) Image search: [Google]
;-.jpg
25KB, 622x493px
i'm in love with my first cousin.
he was my first kiss
i can sorda tell he's still attracted to me.
i want to tell him but i'm really shy.
>>
What country do you live in?
>>
don't EVER tell him or ANYONE
>>
>>18015608
U.S West Coast
>>
>>18015603
>white people

Glad to see you guys are becoming extinct.
>>
>>18015639
Racist Troll
>>
What do you look like?
>>
>>18015758
i'm white
Blonde, with grey eyes

Does it matter?
>>
Might hurt relations.. sure there's no one else you have things in common with? If not, it may help to wait.. may act on perhaps a strong sexual attraction and nothing more, and do the both of you more harm than good.

Temptation is not your friend.
>>
>>18015763
Yes, I'm jerking it.
>>
>>18015603
First cousin is is son of uncle/aunt right?
I've been in love with the daughter of my mothers cousin (that makes her my second cousin right? Or is it once removed?)
I went to /r/Incest_Relationships and that helped me genuinently. I didnt persue it because I realised the damage it could cause to my family and friendships wouldnt be worth it. There are more people out there for you.
>>
> implying anon isn't going to end up knocking up a white whale because skinny grills have higher standards.

We'll pass the baton to China, if that day ever comes.
>>
>>18015769
Yes there is

but he's so..Different
its not just a sexual attraction.
he likes everything i like and we get along about everything.
he's smart & charming
i feel like me and him can talk about anything with eachother
>>
>>18015802
Please tell me OP is baiting with this thread and these replies. Either that or someone ought to tell her this site is <18
>>
>>18015833
What
NO

im being serious

dont troll plz
>>
>>18015833

btw i'm 23
>>
>>18015853
Are you drunk at least? You write like it.
>>
>>18015863
No
>>
>>18015866
When girls talk like this i just get a headache. I knew this girl in highschool who thought she was being cute with the short replies and cut up sentences but you just come across as not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>18015879
my thing keeps saying connection error.
>>
>>18015879

>actually thinking OP is a grill

unless timestamped is given you assume it's a dude

I bet you're the type of dude to get catfished
>>
>>18015887
No cuz i dont get sexual or romantic beyond some riské jokes online.
>>
>>18015887
if have no advice
plz dont comment on my thread.
>>
>>18015895

nah bro

plz leave the chan

kthx!
>>
>>18015897
bro?
how about fuck you asshole.
>>
I've had sexual thoughts about one of my cousins too.. because im a fucking sperglord who has never had a gf of course.

We did some things when we were kids, not sex, but close enough and i wonder if she still remeber that, and what she thinks of it. Probably that it was my fault or some shit.
>>
>>18015903
but it is more than sexual thoughts.
Just leave sex out of the picture.
>>
>>18015903
He's different.
my heart pounds when i try to start a conversation.
but once we start talking about something we talk alot to eachother it feels like it never ends.
i love that feeling.
>>
>>18015927
Youre being nervous because you overthink what you should say i guess.

Is it just that you havent had a crush on anyone else and thats why its such a big deal to you?
>>
>>18015937
i've hand many crushes i had 1 boyfriend in high school but it only lasted three weeks.
>>
>>18015940
had
>>
>>18015940
Well, youre never going to marry this guy, so you might aswell try your best to get him out of your mind.

Falling in love with a relative is like falling in love with a pop star. Its a waste of energy.
>>
>>18015952
Its like having a waifu kinda.
>>
>>18015954
whats a waifu
>>
>>18015603
i've never had a crush on a cousin.But if you think he is the one.Just be calm, find out something he likes then start your conversation from there.
>>
>>18015603
Love is weird.Some people might see this as immoral,ignore them don't listen to them don't let them judge you.Times are changing they don't seem to notice that.
>>
>>18015603
Spend more time with him.Maybe flirt & go to the movies with him.Stuff like that.
>>
>>18015603
Just be yourself.
>>
>>18015603
i would say follow your heart.Tell him.
>>
Just don't have any kids together, please.
>>
>>18015603
this is hot.
>>
>>18015603
Don't worry about having kids 95% chance your kids will come out fine.it just an old wise tale.
>>
>>18015639
statistically niggers and mexicans commit far more race mixing :^)
>>
File: 132.gif (15KB, 107x132px) Image search: [Google]
132.gif
15KB, 107x132px
>White trash
>>
>>18016799
>>Ugly nigger
>>
>>18016799
Does your master know you escaped from the farm.
>>
File: ab5dBRO_460sa.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
ab5dBRO_460sa.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>>18016643
>95%
There is a statistically insignificant increase in genetic defects when the parents are first cousins. We are a diverse species.
>>
>>18015603
Hang out with him.flirt a little smile at him then let him know.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.