[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I frequent this board almost every day. I have helped others,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0311.jpg (1MB, 2624x4672px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0311.jpg
1MB, 2624x4672px
I frequent this board almost every day.
I have helped others, and been helped myself, many times over.
But I've noticed a pattern.
I don't think I'm smart, or special for noticing this particular pattern, but it has made me question it.

A large portion of threads on this board revolve around 2 things:
>Women (Or relationships)
>Emotional Pain

I originally came to this thread today to ask for some relationship advice myself. But after scrolling through the catalogue and reading every thread that involves those two things, I realised there is no point. I know what my issue is now and how to sort it. One is the cause of the other, and the only way you ever rectify an issue is by erasing it entirely. So that's what I am doing.

I am done with relationships, and more specifically... Women.

I hope these words provide an insight to someone else out there.
>>
>>18015411

>swearing off women
>i hope this provides insight

im sorry but if you think avoiding your natural instincts to be with women are going to erase emotional pain, you are wrong, you will just have a different kind.

dont get me wrong i am a big believer that were too co dependent and need to take a step back and enjoy time by yourselves. im single for 4 years and dont see it changing.

but to swear off women in an attempt to stop your emotional pain is just gonna make you lonely horny and jaded.

at best the important thing isnt to swear off women so much as to rise above relationship drama.
>>
>>18015427

This is a pretty good post.

"Taking your ball and going home" isn't really the answer to wanting to win the game. Saying you're done with women pretty much means that deep down you're still going to be bitter about it.

Like the last poster said, people here are too co-dependent. Take the time you have single to enjoy your freedom, knowing that you don't have to pass your plans by someone else, or get shit tested, or plan out meals together, or anything like that.

Just go do you and be happy about it.
>>
>>18015444

yup. its okay to stop pursuing women, but to swear off anything (save for meth and the like) is rather silly.

be yourself by yourself and just pursue a woman if she actually stands out and interests you. thats all life should be.
>>
>>18015444
100% agree with this.
>>
All I hear is you take things way too personally to be allowed on the internet. You're probably not even in a the best mindset for dating atm and that's okay. You don't need to make a thread about it.
>>
>>18015411
>claims to frequent this board every day
>thinks "fuck women" is an "insight"

Do you browse it with your fucking eyes closed?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.