[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally hit my cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dumb.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
Let me be clear by saying this was an accident and I would never intentionally hurt an animal and I love this particular cat.

So I was asleep on the couch in my living room and my two dogs were barking at the door for like 10 minutes on and off. For some reason in my stupor my reaction is to slap the top of the couch with my hand and I shot up straight. Instead of my hand hitting the couch though, I hear THWAP and I hit my fucking cat who was sitting there. I had no idea she was there and now I feel like a complete scumbag. She wasn't originally my cat and is pretty skittish but over the last year I've gotten her to trust me and now I fucked it up. Am I a terrible person and do you think she'll ever trust me again?

pic related is me
>>
>>18015202
Yeah, shit happens.

cat will forgive you
>>
>>18015202
first of all this goes in /an/

second of all unless you broke something the cat's not going to give a shit five minutes later, it's a fucking cat.
>>
lol, I definitely expected this to be about a car from the post title. Be glad it's a comparatively minor problem anon
>>
Cat's dont remember
Dogs dont either.
>>
>>18015202
One time about two years back, I was coming home late at night (11:30 or so). I open the door, walk forward a few steps, tread right across my cat's back with my big heavy boots, he yowls and shoots out of the room. He was just waiting for me to come home and I felt horrible.

Literally an hour later he came into my bedroom and curled up on my chest to go to sleep like nothing had ever happened. Point is, you're fine, quit worrying.
>>
Chill OP, it was an accident, and the cat is probably aware of this too.
I've hit my cat unintentionally a few times, they really don't care, if the cat trusts you it'll take more than one smack to lose her trust unless it's clearly intentional.
>>
>>18015247
Back to zoology 101
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.