[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picking up chicks as a feminine guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv/,

I'm a mostly gay guy who's slightly interested in girls too. I have only been with 1 girl when I was in high school and want to try to pick up a chick for a quick fuck again.

Problem is, I'm naturally very girly. I have beautiful long hair, a girly face, girly body, I get called "ma'am" a lot even though I dress like a guy. I'm not trans or anything, I've got a big fat dick that works. I just look girly. How do I turn girls onto me? I have no problem picking up dudes but girls are beyond me.
>>
>>18014755

post a pic or we cant help you
>>
>>18014755
Some girls like that, just try to be friends with them first.
>>
>>18014763

Somehow I feel like this is not good advice
>>
>>18014755
Girls probably think you're gay so why bother. Even if you flirt with them they'll probably think you're just kidding. You're going to have to explicitly state that you're into chicks
>>
>>18014772

Yeah, that's the problem. I'm mostly gay but I'm curious about chicks. I have been told to somehow use my dick size as a pickup line, but I don't know how I'd do that.
>>
>>18014770
I see fags all the time with a group of girls around them.
>>
>>18014774
Literally explicitly state you are into chicks. Like "Dudes are great, but I like having sex with girls because [whatever]"
You're going to have to counter the argument that your appearance is giving
>>
>>18014775

Cause most chicks feel like gay guys are just girls. Especially flamers that lisp and stuff. I'm not one of those fags that acts super gay though.
>>
>>18014780

>im not one of those fags that acts super gay though
>t. all super gay fags
>>
>>18014826

Hey, I may look like a chick but I don't act like one. I don't have a lisp or anything.
>>
Get a masculine haircut and don't talk in a genuine way
Most girls like masculine guys so try to look more masculine
Or you could try going for artsy chicks by being fashionable and cool
>>
>>18014770

I support this. Lovely, sexy freaky girls could be into the androgeny stuff.
>>
>>18014899

That is, unless you wanna fuck a Stacy... Then, you're doom.
>>
>>18014899
Let me just say as a femanon that I am.
>>
>>18014901
>>18014899

I'm more looking for nerdy girls so I should be alright. Preferably petite with big tits, so I can destroy her small frame with my fat cock. You know, the usual.

Ya think I should not wear a bandanna? I've worn the same bandanna every day forever, even before I knew I was into dudes and I'm told it looks gay. But I've never gone without it.
>>
>>18015263

God, you sound like a loser.

You're probably prison gay so don't bother.
>>
>>18014755
OP, I shit you not. I don't know why but girls dig "feminine" guys like you. To this day this shit confuses the shit out of me
>>
>>18014755
Stay away from females.

Disgusting faggots like you are how AIDS reached the human population.

Stick with your faggots.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.