[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Semi-homeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1277x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1277x720px
So...I'm currently stuck living with my wife's parents. We can't afford anything else. The house is infested with bugs but her parents refuse to tent the house. So I feel like I'm stuck deciding between living in this bug-infested hellhole or living in my car.

To complicate things, my wife and I have a 3yo daughter. Any thoughts?
>>
Bump
We're seriously fucked right now and I don't know what to do.
>>
Get a job
Save
Move
Duh?
>>
Let your wife and kid live with her folks. Take the car, go out in the world and find a job (or a better one), and live in the car to save money until you can get a better place for your loved ones.
>>
>>18014460
>>18014450

One problem people have when they com on /adv/ is they want people to give them general advice on finding direction in their life. We aren't good at that. We are good at helping people who want to achieve a specific goal but aren't sure how to go about it.

>>18014462

This guy has given the crux of any advice you'll get on here. The other option is to convince the parents that the fumigation tent is a good idea, but you'd know how to do that better than we do.
>>
Try to get your wife involved with convincing the parents with taking care of the bugs. Make it clear the current sate of the house is detrimental to the health of not just your child but them as well. Also to sweeten the deal say that you'll pay for it. Just explain it real simple, because I assume if they fine with living with roaches all over the damn place they must be a taco short of a combination plate.

Hopefully your in-laws will see reason.
>>
>>18014450
section 8 housing

shelters
>>
>>18014450
hi OP i had a very similar situation and tried to kill myself it got so bad.
Basically i just stuck it out we saved up and got an apartment.
Barely making it but making it. Good luck op
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.