[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24-18= creepy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (40KB, 353x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 353x337px
Weird datingish situation.
Basically my 18 year old friend wants to fool around. I'm 23.

Background: coworker of husband, was in super abusive foster home where she was being pushed into marrying foster moms son, paying rent, being "homeschooled" so she could work full time. Husband and I push hard to encourage her to bail on that, we are helping her get her diploma so she can go to college. We helped her move into the apts where a lot of his coworkers and us live. It's like a big nerd party all the time. She finds out my husband and I have a somewhat open marriage. She gets a little handsy at one point, asks if he'd be mad if she and I fooled around. She fucking idolizes me so I feel creepy as fuck. Because she's well integrated into our group I forget she just moved out like 7 months ago. I have no intent to take advantage or manipulate her and she claims she understands that, relationship wise, I'm committed to my husband, and even if somehow a poly-type situation arose, I'd still rather she went on to date someone better for her. Idk. I love her like family already, not to make it even creepier, so it's so, so, easy to be happy with this development. But idk. Looking for opinions.
>>
Bump, also sorry for numbers inconsistency. I'm turning 24 in three days so I thought I'd err on the side of creepiest then forgot.
>>
One last bump I guess
>>
>>18014374
After 18+ it is not that weird to date an older/younger chick at all. The ideal maximum range is possibly ten years, because of life goals and shit but aside from that, it's not creepy. However, if you feel like it wouldn't work because of your age gap, it definitely won't.
>>
>>18014499

Because my husband and I are still in an early life phase (still going to school, first shitty apartment together, etc etc), I feel like my lifestyles and social tendencies mesh really well with hers.

But I kinda feel like she's being a young idiot by coming on to me, which she probably is. Which makes me feel like a perv or at least a creep.
>>
Don't you know the golden rule to age? The womens perfect age is the mens age divided by two plus seven. In your case: 24/2 + 7 = 19. It's fine.
>>
>>18014374
18<x<30
>>
>>18014529
Wtf is this real? WHo came up with this?
>>
>>18014374

I support open relationships, but I don't think it's nearly as easy as the common conception - or fantasy - the people tend to have. I do believe you have think enough about this to be pass this point, but do you think she's in that point? Prolly 'cause in the worst case scenario, she's the one who would get hurt and vulnerable.

Hope it helps, but if you know this would be ok, then go try it and test it out, maybe? Good luck with the schedules thou.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.