[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M.A.S.H.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1481424940924.jpg (98KB, 680x836px) Image search: [Google]
1481424940924.jpg
98KB, 680x836px
I know I shouldn't but I'm thinking of driving off and shooting myself soon.

I know that everyone says it gets better but I genuinely don't think that. My ankles are too fucked up to run in and I'm only 24. Military isn't an option because of that and being 20lbs overweight. I've had a bullshit dumb muscle job since I turned 20 and no one is willing to give me a different job. Anything entry level requires 2 years experience and either a GED or a Bachelor's. I wasted around three years on a degree and certificate that means nothing. It seems like my fate is stuck with warehouse jobs. Which means working at some store. Which means never making anything resembling 40k a year.

I don't really know what advice I want. Last meal is figured out but I'm open to fancier suggestions.
>>
First off you fat fuck, lose your weight you'll be a lot better off without it and you'll feel a lot better. I used to be what, 309 something pounds at age 12 and you think I just keeled and gave up because I got bullied? Fuck off with that overweight meme bullshit you lazy slob.

Killing yourself because your life is dead end is baby shit, if you truly have nothing do crazy shit for no reason like PR stunt shit to make people go crazy and just be an idiot, we don't have enough idiots to make life interesting anymore. Invent a religion, slice and dice people while proclaiming your a pope, if you're dead set on killing yourself, set off fire crackers in a mall while dressed as a Muslim before you pop your head like a cork.

But anyways, you're retarded. Fuck you and I hope you do kill yourself.
>>
Sounds like a plan
>>
So there's nothing in life you're curious about, and you base your entire value on whether or not you make a certain amount of money?

that ain't right, son. Anyway, if I was going to off myself - like I really didn't give a shit and no one needed me and there was no more good I could do in the world and my continued existence was in fact causing other people pain - I'd probably find a more interesting way to die. Like maybe going to Iraq and getting myself beheaded trying to fight ISIS, just to see if I could cap one before they got me.
>>
>>18014182
Sure there are a few things but they won't happen. Quality of life relies on income. Not a lot else genuinely matters. At least it doesn't matter before figuring out how bills will get paid.

Besides, I'm a guy. Worst thing anyone can say is that I'm just part of the statistic.
>>
>>18014096
Got to agree with fat ffuck. Lose the weight man. I bet you're a handsome guy around 239. Girls will look at you differently and people in higher positions will too. On the other hand... If you are to lazy to lose the weight.....at least... Well you know....
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.