[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redemption arc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ppp.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ppp.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
no matter how much I cared about her, she ended up with a stoner, but I didn't stop there.

>hang out with a girl that is socially extremely active, from the university
>we actually have good time, even had sex
>events, parties, cinema etc.
>we care about each other's problems
>first time I'm not an orbiter and I don't act like an autist
>she starts losing interest in me, frequently checking her phone during the time we're together, snapping someone etc.
>I am always the one that initiates chatting
>get shorter and colder responses each day
>"meh I really loved, what went wrong" thinking to myself
>as I stopped getting (or barely get) responses from her, I feel like a stupid and even a creep for keeping texting
>find out she goes on vacation with a male stoner, classical trash guy in the school who promotes LSD all the day, listening to relevant music, making himself look cool etc.
>I had finally managed to lose my interest but seeing this triggered something in me
>they apparently hang out for more LSD trips in their nature vacations
>decide to report these junkies to the police
>I actually did it, I always knew the exact hour she starts gettin drugs
>they get busted
>that male stoner faggot's home is actually full of drugs, he is arrested for being a distributor
>her parents are told by the police, she is free but her family won't ever set her free

fucking redemption, I guess I love taking revenge. Despite all the advices I got from /adv/ (let her go etc.), I couldn't bring myself to lose a girl to a junkie assfaggot.
>>
>>18013747

I wasn't here for the previous thread so I don't know all the details. If she started distancing herself from you to be with this guy, instead of just breaking it off, good on you. Just make sure you've cut contact for good now.
>>
Are you from Ireland?
You did the good thing Anon
>>
Snitches get stitches, yours will come in due course.
>>
>>18013848
fuck off junkie shit

>>18013767
>Are you from Ireland?
no

>>18013766
>If she started distancing herself from you to be with this guy, instead of just breaking it off, good on you

Yeah I was actually mad that she frequently checked her phone for worthless chads. But honestly, they are really worthless shits. I wouldn't mind if it were some cool guy with a decent life and morals, it would still hurt but at least I could know that he is better than me in some way. On the other hand, these junkie faggots have no redeemable features that would stop me from fucking them up. Well it's a cheap depressed girl with cheap friends. So I just moved on. I feel content.
>>
>>18013747
Good job op. Putting disgusting degenerates right where they belong.
You are doing God's work here.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.