[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I approach him about what he's doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Stalker1.jpg (96KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker1.jpg
96KB, 600x389px
There's a guy in one of my classes that I've never even spoken to he keeps texting one of my friends with questions about me such as if I'm single, who I last dated, etc. Today he sat behind me and texted my friend that he was reading the messages I was sending to other people from over my shoulder. He then asked her if she knew who I was texting and wanted to find out if it was my ex (whom I haven't spoken to since last September).

Obviously this is not okay and it's been going on for four weeks. To make matters worse, he has a girlfriend that he's been with for 5 years and a tight group of friends that I don't want to get on the wrong side of, especially as he knows I walk home from class at night.

What do I do? I can't confront him in front of the class. I do know he has a facebook so I could message him, but I don't want to give the wrong impression.
>>
Sit in front of him and send messages to people. Then type out a message that says some creepy motherfucker is reading everything you type.
>>
Why don't you introduce yourself to him and actually talk to him like a human being? Wtf is wrong with this generation if you talk to him you might find out what he wants from you op. If he trys anything funny call him out on having a gf if he keeps on persisting then you contact the proper authoritys.
>>
>>18013750
>Then type out a message that says some creepy motherfucker is reading everything you type.
This.
>>
>>18013712
He may be asking for a friend that's outside of the class and wants to make sure you're up to his standards before helping his friend. It's still weird though.
>>
>>18013756
Nah, he told my friend that he thinks I'm really cute, but she also said whenever he has a rough patch with his girlfriend he starts looking at other girls so I'm not really interested in that kind of person.
>>
>>18013750
Seconded
>>
>>18013758
Good for you, don't let him scare you, you have leverage if he gets weird. Confront him in a mild manner like a previous poster described so he realizes you aren't just a cute piece of ass to fantasize over and that you can and will make him fuck off
>>
You wouldn't have this problem if you weren't texting in class.
>>
>>18013712
Get your friend to send you the screencaps of the convos so that you have proof.

This is definitely creepy and stalker-tier so you don't need to worry about how you come off. Just be normal and calm about it. Your friend has his number, so say "Hey this is anon. I'd appreciate it if you stopped talking with X behind my back." If he continues, go to the professor/school about it and say that he makes you uncomfortable. Guaranteed they'll do something about it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.