[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acid Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

I am planning a (1P)LSD trip with a female friend/acquaintance.
It is going to be her first LSD trip and my second trip. We have done moderate amounts of shrooms together in the past. We agreed it was a great time.

I currently have 3 tabs à ~100ug.
>for her i planned 100ug (good beginner dose)
>for myself i am not sure whether to go for 100 or 200ug.
My first LSD trip had been alone with 100ug and quite intense (my set was quite 'messy' at the time). It involved intense crying and awe (insightful trip).

There are two concerns i have concerning dosage:
1) Can i handle 200ug, especially with another person there, also tripping? Having never done 200ug i don't know how strong it would hit.
2) I tend to prefer to keep dosages between trip partners similar to be on the same 'wavelength'. 100ug vs 200ug is quite a difference i read.
Redosing is clearly a waste.
Also:
Is it weird or even 'risky' to be LSD tripping with a girl who has a bf you don't actually know?

>experiences would be really welcome.
>>
Venue is important on acid. Where you guys planning on tripping? I'd pick somewhere naturey if I were you.

Also, doing anything with members of the opposite sex is risky.
>>
>>18013621
>assuming 12h trip (my personal exp).
Starting at around 3pm and spend some time in the park. Then spend sundown outside in some fields near my home. Go back to my place once it gets dark with music and see where stuff leads. She is a painter, so she might want to paint and such.
We are probably going to stay 1:1 for the entirely of the trip, no third parties.
IME Acid is quite exhausting and she might stay over (instead of cycling home at 3 am).

>risky
Have any experiences?
When we tripped on shrooms, i had a lingering longing for intimacy. And a confused comedown.
She said the next day that she had felt a bit exposed and vulnerable (generally not only with me).
We both agreed that it was quite a valuable experience though and worth repeating. The chemistry during the trip was great.

I don't know how LSD might replicate/amplify/do to this chemistry.
And how sex may result from this. And how i should approach the topic, should it come up.
>>
Gonna tell you now dude it's best to avoid even seeing other people when you're on acid, you'll start to think they all know what you're doing and you'll probably be scared. At least from what I've experienced. Also you can always just take another tab once you're an hour or two into the trip and you think you're ready. It's probably best to go for 1 tab if you really have to ask though.
>>
>>18014501
During my first trip i had the strong urge to share the experience. (Which resulted in me skyping my mother on acid. She did not notice, but it was not nice for her or me.)
Having somebody there might help with managing the experience and have some fun as well.

Redosing LSD from what i heard will only prolong the trip, not boost it due to almost immediate tolerance.
>>
>>18014511
Probably should've worded that a bit better, yeah it's good to have tripsitters and other people that you're comfortable with, but strangers and family are typically bad to be around, you'll only feel bad/scared. As for redosing, it might just be me or the location but when I redosesed an hour into a trip then went to the beach it felt twice as intense. Like I said though the trip is almost always gonna be different so it's best to just go with what feels right and don't overthink it, tripping comes naturally.
>>
>>18014518
I get what you are saying.
That being said she is not a 'stranger' we have known each other over 6 months and have done shrooms together.

To my mind, doing a mild LSD dose with her would only be an extention of that. That being said i do have certain questions concerning it.
>>
Do 100ug, 200ug next time (wait 2-3 weeks)
It will be more than enough, it may seem like not much, but 200ug of lsd for first try will devour you.
>>
>>18014570
Yeah somehow I'm struggling to find the right words but what I'm trying to say is that it's probably best to stay away from the public eye since you said you'd be at a park I assumed there would be people there. Wasn't trying to say you should avoid your friend or anything.
>>
I did mushrooms with a house full of people I barely knew and it was a fun time.
>>
>>18014572
I have done LSD and shrooms in the past. It is not about the first time dose, but about what dosage would be appropriate in my situation.
I remember 100ug already bringing to a perceived edge of 'madness'

>>18014578
I was more suggesting i'd go with the flow. And see. Spend the come up walking in the park and if the public starts feeling off we go to my place where there are fewer people.
>>
Bump for difference between 100ug and 200ug.
Thx.
>>
>>18013573

Just stick with the 100ug dose
>>
>>18015139
Any particular reason why?
>>
>>18015162

You don't have a trip sitter, and your last 100ug trip was intense

No reason to up the ante then
>>
>>18015162
better safe than sorry? You can always hit more later?
>>
>>18015207
Well that's the thing. I felt that emotionally it was quite intense, but in terms of visuals it was relatively tame.
>just subtle shapes on surfaces and pattern recognition

I would love to go for more visuals. But i don't know whether my emotions can keep up.

>>18015209
If by later you mean 'later into the trip', i would argue that the tolerance would make it a waste.

This is a fairly important question to me because the last time i took acid, the trip was so 'influential' that i only dare take it again now (8 months later).
>>
>>18015285
Addition: my last acid trip was 'influential in a good way'
>>
how the fuck do people even find LSD anymore

the closest I've come was some skinhead fuck who was trying to scam me into buying LSA from morning glory seeds and a bunch of people pretending their research hallucinogens were LSD
>>
>>18015290
It's about knowing people. Also 1P-LSD is quite clearly labeled.
>>
>>18015311
>1P-LSD
haha, holy shit, they finally made a research chemical that just metabolizes straight into LSD

The crazy fucks

I'd better get in on this shit before it's made illegal
>>
>>18015326
You're quite late to jump on the train mate, the authorities are cartching on.

I prefer it to LSD, because its should be quite reliable.

>Also where there is a will, there is a way
>>
If it's good cid, you'll trip balls odd y one . I tripped with a few friends off of the same stuff months ago and I chose to only take a half. I was thrown into a similar head space that I'd been in off of a potent full tab except I felt way more grounded, which I myself prefer. The visuals get old too me once I'm a few hours in. Of course, there are a lot of factors to consider metabolism being one of the biggest. I say take one tab.
>>
>>18015326
>they finally made a research chemical that just metabolizes straight into LSD
yeah, 50 years ago, and it's called ald-52.

1p-lsd doesn't metabolize into lsd.
>>
>>18015461
To my knowledge 1P is not more than an analogue to LSD. The effects should be virtually identical.

Often when tripping i get into a phase where i wish i had taken more, to go even higher and further with my thoughts.
>>
Anyone here from Hungary or the region? I really want to try shrooms but I can't find someone trustworthy to buy it from.
>>
>>18015502
In hungry you should br able to go picking fresh ones in the woods.
Or go to NL.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.