[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get back with ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: feels.png (6KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
6KB, 206x244px
Were you guys ever able to get back with an Ex after she broke up with you?

This girl, she broke up with me and I love her to death. It seemed more like she really needed a break.

I don't know what to do, what are your experiences guys?
>>
>>18013572
>It seemed more like she really needed a break.
If that's true, then she'll come back.
If it's not, then get the fuck over it.
>>
>>18013579
shiiiieeet
>>
Haha get over it my dude
>>
Yup.

We got into an argument one night and she says go find a new girlfriend and slams the door to my house and leaves. We were split for about a month, I forget how we re initiated contact but then we got back together. Then, she broke up with me again 2 months later.

Still miss her but oh well, if she thinks she's too good then fuck her. I am 100% positive whoever she goes to next will be a downgrade from me, so her loss.
>>
>>18013572
You move on, you don't want her back.
Your mind is having withdrawals from not having a relationship, not from not having her.
You don't "need a break" from love.
If she truly cared about you she would've talked about the problems with you and tried to work them out instead of leaving, find someone who deserves you.
>>
She's gone. Move on.
>>
Why did she break up with you? Probably a bad idea regardless.
>>
Currently trying. Gonna do my best. I hate having to call her my ex and I hated typing that.
>>
File: Persistence Demotivator.jpg (42KB, 617x435px) Image search: [Google]
Persistence Demotivator.jpg
42KB, 617x435px
>>
>>18013572
Move on. Even if she doss come back, you will live with the latent fear of her doing it again.

>source: been with gf for 7 years and she 'broke up' around 10 times during that period. Now I'm married to a woman that truly and deeply loves me.
>>
>>18013579
Fpbp
Ever hear the saying "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be".
>>
File: 575674.jpg (239KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
575674.jpg
239KB, 1600x1000px
>>18013572
I know I'm speaking out of bitterness and resentment because of chasing a one sided relationship for my last guy but F*CK THIS THREAD.

An ex is an ex for a reasooooon. It didn't work out. And, guess what? It didn't work out for a reasooon.

Don't ever look back. Even if you're stagnate. Don't look back. If that person abandoned you, don't wait on them. You're much better off cutting out the cancer than letting that sh*t fester
>>
>>18013572
She needed a break, yes. From you. To get some dudes' (plural) rammed down her throat.

If you can imagine that, and I can assure you it's more than likely, and be happy to gobble up some guys cum from the holes of some girl THEY REJECTED, go right ahead. I'm honestly not judging, to each his own.

She's only coming back to you as a second choice. And knowing that you'll be back, she'll always try for a first choice.
>>
>i love her to death
what exactly did you do to display it
i dont mean flowers and romantic shit
do you have your life togather and moving forward or you are bsing and she got tired of it?

i got back with her after years
we both tried to move on but unsuccessfull
its a different case, i make her wet wether she wants to or not, which sounds immature but we are both well into adulthood

there needs to be a special connection some sort of
something that makes her miss you no matter what
i dont think you are that kinda person for her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.