[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good alternatives to 4chan besides Reddit? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
Are there any good alternatives to 4chan besides Reddit? The only boards I feel like I can have quality conversations on are /trv/ and /out/. All of the larger communities, like /b/ and /r9k/, are full of edgelords who post pictures of gaping assholes or type "reeee normie" if you allude to having a job or girlfriend.

I've been using this website for almost a decade but am sick of the repetition and forced memes.

I've tried using Reddit a handful of times but can't stand the sorts of arrogant people it attracts. The website feels like a giant popularity contest.
>>
>>18013418
One good alternative would be to leave your house and interact with people irl.

>no edgelords after uni
>no intellectuals
>>
>>18013438

I've been to 30 countries in the past three years, work two jobs, and will graduate university in another few semesters.

In the meantime, I need some entertainment at home.
>>
>>18013418
I'm interested in this, so far i've tried random discords but they're generally full of fucking crazies unless you already have a group of friends and a server...

So far all I can tell is tinder, but that's just full of sluts looking to fuck...

pretty fucking brutal recently.
>>
>>18013418
You can go oldschool and look for a decent forum with people who share your interests
>>
File: Venom_Snake_TTP.png (893KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_Snake_TTP.png
893KB, 900x900px
>>18013418

I'm interested in this too, OP. I enjoy this site as a time waster or as a way to discover new stuff, thats been the case since 2005, but the quality of discussion has dropped so far on the few boards I frequent it's often indistinguishable from meme-fest YT comments. I don't believe anyone lurks anymore at all before posting.

Genuine discussion is often snuffed out by bait, shitposting and 'irony' with a dash of cynicism. I know trolling is in the sites history but God help you if you have an honest opinion about something that's on topic but doesn't fit the current forced memes or hivemind. Project Chanology is the point where this started going downhill in my opinion. Social media's way of programming people's 'humor' (a lack of one) with repetitious, insipid memes impacts current post quality as well I believe.
>>
>sick of the repetition and forced memes
>it's a frog post

hurry up and fucking leave already
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.