[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to explain my lack of sexual experience to girls? Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1460729673371s.jpg (460KB, 1566x1583px) Image search: [Google]
1460729673371s.jpg
460KB, 1566x1583px
I've always struggled with confidence, so between 18-20 my sexual experience was limited to a handful of drunken hookups with girls I met clubbing. Then I had my first 'real' relationship with a friend's ex-gf. To cut a long story short, we were close friends and I was really into her, but worried that she was only getting close to me to get back at her. I took a risk, flirted back when she was flirting with me, and we ended up sleeping together a few times. Then (you might think I got what I deserved) she dumped me and started hooking up with him again, although they never actually got back together.

I took it very badly and felt very betrayed, which only made me less confident and afraid to open up to people. Hook-ups were no longer interesting to me - I wanted the real thing now that I'd got a taste for it - but in the 4 long years since then, I've not met anyone else that made me feel the same way. I'm much more confident/happy then I was in the post-breakup stage, but I'm worried that girls I meet now will see my lack of experience as a huge turnoff. If I had a regular partner for a while I think I'd be pretty good in bed, but for now I'm about as clueless as you'd expect from someone with my lack of experience. I feel like girls just expect guys to take control and know exactly what they're doing, and get pissed off if they have to offer guidance.

So how should I approach this if I meet a girl I like? Should I tell the truth about my lack of experience and the reasons for it? Or should I just not mention it and hope for the best?
>>
>>18012619

you dont. by the time a girl realizes you havent had sex, you'll already be balls deep
>>
>>18012619
>lack of experience with girls
>several hookups with girls

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18012619
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18012619
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18012619
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18012619
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18012619
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18012619
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18012619
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18012619
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18012619
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18012626
Well maybe I've just got insecurity issues, but maybe that's about the time she also realises you're not the guy for her and that after you have sex she'll dump you and go back to sleeping with her ex, who is a serial womaniser (slept with 30-40 other girls in the 6 months that they weren't together), and is probably therefore much better in bed than you.

>>18012629
Yeah I know it's better than being a permavirgin, but if it's any consolation I didn't really enjoy any of it. The drunken hookups were awkward and I didn't even have any attraction to the girls, I was just doing to get experience and because it's what people expected me to do. Then when I was sleeping with this girl it was great, but it was over very quickly and led to at least a couple of years of depression.
>>
>>18012647

then you have to keep this up until you've had the sexual experience. you already got some. you worry too much.
>>
No you don't take all your insecurities out and show them off to her. Thats the definition of being unattractive to women.
>>
>>18012647
I'm going to tell you a secret: Most guys are really, really bad at sex. Unless you are some sort of magical unicorn, the likelihood of a guy getting you off the first time you have sex with him is like 2%.
The good news here for you dudes is this though, we know. When I'm with a dude for the first time I have zero expectations. Just put in some effort and it will be appreciated.

Also,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Its like trying to sell a car, and making sure to point out all the bad things with it, that there is rust here and here and so on. There is absolutely no reason to do that.

Its not helping your cause, why do people ever think this is a good idea?
>>
>>18012619
>lack of experience with girls
>handful of drunken hookups with girls I met clubbing
>we ended up sleeping together a few times
SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'M ALMOST 30 AND HAVEN'T EVEN KISSED A GIRL. REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18012650
>>18012674
Because I've still got the (probably naïve) view that maybe one day I'll meet someone who wants me just the way I am, who I can share the most honest version of myself with. If I was more confident, more flirtatious, more forward with women, then I'd be way more attractive. I know that. But that wouldn't be me.

>>18012689
Just be yourself xx
>>
>>18012619
Just pretend you have experience.

Chicks literally don't know. I lost my virginity at 20 and the chick cried afterwards and asked if I was just playing her.

Sex isn't that difficult
>>
First men is meme boy, give it up. They all want fucked.

>MFW first ladies
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.