[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like an idiot. Need advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Sara-Underwood-Sexy-1-1.jpg (183KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Sara-Underwood-Sexy-1-1.jpg
183KB, 1080x1349px
I have been chasing a classmate who seemingly doesn't care for me. She was interested in me at first for a while, we had sex twice, but later on she became a bit colder after a month of no contact (Holidays).

I didn't realize that it's time to stop chasing her. The next time we were at a party she misled me and didn't give me clear enough signs. We left together, kissed and slept holding each other, but didn't have sex.

Two weeks after that I saw her at a party and it was extremely awkward. It was obvious that she avoided me the whole night. The next day I sent her a message asking if she'd like to meet me tonight and she replied with the typical 'too busy, some other day'.
Sending that message was a big fucking mistake. I know that girls talk and if I wasn't a laughing stock now, I am definitely one now.

I have got three options:
>1: ignore her totally and avoid her the best I can. This will hurt my social standing and me, personally.
>2: confront her in order to clear the air. Would this just make things worse?
>3: ask a mutual friend about how she feels about me, and probably follow up with option 1 or 2

What do?
>>
Just drop it dude. You were probably a rebound.
>>
>>18012467
The problem is that I see her everywhere and her social group knows I have a crush on her. I don't know how to socially recover from this gracefully.
>>
>>18012525

...by pretending that it didn't happen. Seriously, it's the best route to go.
>>
>>18012615
Thanks.
I'm still tempted to ask a mutual friend. I know I can trust him. I seriously need closure, unrequited affection hurts.
>>
have some self respect and know when to stop giving some random bitch attention
>>
>>18012430
Similar situation recently. Had sex with a girl a few times. Awesome. Had went on a few dates before. Never talked about what either of us were looking for - to be frank, I didn't have an idea either, but the sex was so good I wanted to see her again. Reached out to her a few times, but she won't commit to plans and the texts are very short and spaced out. I dropped it after trying to arrange something a few times. Some women are too polite to tell you what's up. You gotta fill in the blanks yourself. Don't confront her.
>>
>>18012622
I wish I knew what the fuck went through my head when I attempted to contact her the last time.

>>18012623
This exactly. We never talked about us and she just seems too polite to tell me to stop. I know realize that confronting her would make things even worse.
>>
>>18012623
>Some women are too polite to tell you what's up.

literally all women*
>>
>>18012646
Not always. It seems to be about 50/50 for me. Some women will be direct about what they want - or why it wouldn't work out. Others just leave you hanging - which is an answer in itself.
>>
>>18012634
It's not strange to want an answer. Just remember that silence is one, too. Nothing wrong with a few nights of fun and no bigger picture between the two of you. Just play it off. When you see her, smile and don't avoid eye contact. If she wants to talk, be polite. Simple acknowledgment. Just be courteous and act like your normal self, with the imagery of you fucking her out of your head.
>>
File: 1436113742790.jpg (141KB, 552x581px) Image search: [Google]
1436113742790.jpg
141KB, 552x581px
>>18012621
> I seriously need closure, unrequited affection hurts.
Wow. She really has your balls in her handbag, doesn't she?

Time to grow up. The reason she's ignoring you is that you mistook a couple of fucks for feelings. You probably were a lousy fuck, and she wants no more of your shit.

You messaged her. She refused, and didn't offer an alternative date. She's not interested. Cut bait and sail on.
>>
Thanks for replies.
Feels bad, man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.