[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically a nigger just commented on my sister's pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478546842-japan-fuck.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478546842-japan-fuck.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
So basically a nigger just commented on my sister's pic that she was a hot piece of ass ahah! How can Istop being pissed off by this type of shit?
>>
By imagining as vividly as possible how angry you'd be if your sister tried to police who flirted with you.
>>
>>18011984
I was gonna agree with you and say you're in the right but you're an anime poster so nah
>>
>>18011984
>How can Istop being pissed off by this type of shit?
Why are you so angry? Do you want your sister for yourself?
>>
Stay off your sister's social media pages.

Better yet, stay off of social media altogether. It's a waste of time, and a datamining operation.

Even better, have so much shit that you need to focus on in a day that you don't have time to worry about who your sisters talking to. If she needs your help, she'll come to you man.

Also get over the /pol/ stuff. It's 2017 and people will date interracially. Deal with it because your sister will probably have a black penis in her at some point. Just love her anyways.
>>
File: 1479061521664.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479061521664.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>18011984
There's basically only two options. Either fuck your sister already, or kill yourself
>>
I'm not very angry, but my sister is not the pure girl I want her to be. She drinks (works at a bar restaurant) smokes, and has slept with a few boys. I guess she's pretty normal for her age but she has not followed up with how she was educated, and I hate that.
For my daughter I wish she'd just be a good girl with a nice husband, but my sisters is smoking and dating, and dont really like it. Im probably just a macho
>>
>>18012017
Thanks bro, interesting shit. You redpilled the redpill. I will call bros like you yellowpill
>>
>>18012024
>just a macho
You're someone who doesn't know how to mind his own business, don't congratulate yourself yet.
>>
>>18012024
>For my daughter I wish she'd just be a good girl with a nice husband, but my sisters is smoking and dating, and dont really like it. Im probably just a macho
No, you're just controlling. Your sister is not your daughter. She's an adult. And if you ever have a daughter, you're just going to make her rebel against you because of how controlling you want to be.
>>
>>18012027
Im controlling in my relationships aswell, when its with people I dont trust. My actual girlfriend is awesome and I fully trust her, but I decided to stop talking with some friends just for trust issues
>>
>>18012031
>but I decided to stop talking with some friends just for trust issues
What caused those issues? Unless they did something to justify your feelings, you should seek therapy. It's not healthy to want to control everything.
>>
>>18012033

I've been on therapy for 7 years man, I know I'm fucked up.

Currently on seroquel and zoloft, but treatment never really worked, might chance counceler soon.

I don't know I just don't feel them. They been dissing me with insinuations "you're not so smart" "you're such a looser for using tinder" shit i dont like you know
>>
>>18011984
there's no reason to be a racist
>>
>>18012024
>I'm probably macho
There's nothing macho about pretending you need to be your sister's keeper
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.