[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ear stretching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: _56800183_ear3_think.jpg (30KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_56800183_ear3_think.jpg
30KB, 660x371px
So, it's been a couple of months and my earlobes are kind of always irritated, even when I care very much for them. It's not an infection, just a cronic irritation. If anyone have some useful advice about stretchings it would be fantastic! thanks in advance.
>>
>>18011853
then stop stretching your ears you dubm cuck
>>
>>18011859
Just if there is no possible solution!
>>
So the best thing to do here would be to just probably stop.
>>
>>18011853
You injure flesh, expand it afterwards and wonder why there are irritations? You're the prime example of the retardation of degenerates fucking their body up to be special snowflakes.
>>
Slow the fuck down. Wear smaller gauges.
>>
Previous gauge.
Massage everyday.
Wait.
>>
>>18011859
Truth.
I was about to leave the same advice, happy to see I'm not the only square left in the world.

I hope i don't live to see the day when abdominal windows become a fad. (a little window on your belly that lets you see your intestines)
>>
People still do this?

Nah, I doubt it.
This has to be a troll thread.
>>
>>18012104
man will you just STFU. seriously, its the fact that fuckhats like you still exist is why faglords like op get easy cool points because they know theres some lame like you throwing an internal bitch fit over it
>>
>>18012131
oh look another convervatard that doesnt realize he's hurting his own agenda
>>
>>18011853
You might have gauged up too fast, or it could be the type of plugs. Try changing them to a stainless steel, wood, acrylic, and other non metal materials tend to have slight imperfections that cause irritation.
>>
>>18012200
I'm stating my opinion, you are the one making this personal, and apparently taking this personally. Don't get offended just because i exaggerate for comic effect.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.