[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got really depressed 3 months ago, but found someone on /r9k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 85947487.png (265KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
85947487.png
265KB, 600x360px
I got really depressed 3 months ago, but found someone on /r9k/ who lives near me and wanted to get introduced to alcohol by me, so he came every weekend over and we spent these 3 days drinking together, during his college break and he stayed at my place all day long. We fell asleep together, mostly because we both pass out at the same times, but last weekend he started crying and told me how much he loves me and I'm the closest person to him, that he wants to please me in every way possible. I never had the desire to fuck a guy, even he is "cute", trapping or whatever, so I'm not sure how to go from here. My usual way would be to cut the contact completely, but he knows where I live, so it won't be that easy, what should I do?
>>
tell him "ayy lmao no guilt trippin allowed" then cut contacts and if he shows up too much call the police for dat stalker.
>>
>>18011789
What is a temporary depression to you is more likely than not a lifestyle for people on /r9k/, I mean, didn't you get that from posting there?
I guess that the short route would be to say that you aren't attracted to men but I think you got a whiny Elliot Rodgers on your hand who will try a whole lot of stuff to keep in touch with you. I'd try to let them down softly at first by saying that behaviour is creepy and it made you uncomfortable, and if he's self-loathing enough he might just go full
"I knew it nobody likes me whaaa I need to cut myself" or similar. Most likely you will need to repeat the message of "leave me alone you socially ill adjusted person" with increasing nastiness until they get the message.
>>
I'm sorry if my typing or grammar is bad, I drunk quite a bit last night.

>>18011797
No, I usually feel okay with drinking everyday, but sometimes the desire to have someone else to drink with someone else exists. The major problem is that he got so close to me instead of just seeing it as spending time with someone with equally bad problems. He cut in the past and still does it sometimes, but mostly because he's a masochist instead of depression reasons. I already made the joke that one day he will kill me or I'll him, so that would be a funny outcome. But yeah, someone else telling me this sort of stuff just weirds me out, so telling him that I think we shouldn't drink together anymore would be the right way to go?

>>18011795
Does the police even care about male on male stalking?
>>
>>18011801
Jesus anon you managed to select a complete basket case.

Of course you shouldn't drink together anymore. Maybe you shouldn't get that drunk on your own either, jeez.
>>
>>18011808
I wasn't picky and he was the only person in my region, but drinking with someone else was so comfy. The selfharming thing wasn't a problem either because my mom did it and my dad was abusive, so I'm used to it and wouldn't judge another person for it. Maybe people with like us shouldn't interact with others with similiar feelings directly, it always seems to end in a catastrophe, atleast that doesn't happen online.

Drinking is the one of the few things which give me joy, I actually feel happy and start laughing, some other things can do that too, but drinking is the easiest way to cause it.

Should I even see him irl again or send him a message about it instead?
>>
>>18011821
Message him and then go get a therapist, this isn't healthy in the slightest.
>>
Be there for him and express you're not interested in him in "that way" - unless you are.
Friendship is nice, even if a little demanding.
But make sure to firmly state your approach to the subject - friendship is a mutual thing, if he's pushing himself on you it's *not* mutual anymore.
Just make it clear you want to stay drinking buddies with him and he's taking it too far.

Also contemplating things like sexual favours just to "cash out the credit" is retarded and you know it. He *is* purposefully tempting you by offering it.
But notice you're not missing anything if he owes you and you choose not to make him pay up. This is an important thing to realize.

One more thing on the mutual friendship subject - it also means that you can cut the contact completely if you so desire.
The fact that he knows where you live doesn't matter one bit as other Anons kindly pointed it out
>>
>>18011823
I went to different therapists for 3 years, they will prescribe me anti psychotics or similiar stuff because I seem to be diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder and these meds make you feel worse than before. Also have to stop drinking till september or atleast because I got a scholarship offer for medical engineeering and thought about trying it out because it's easy money.

>>18011825
Friendship is really tiring, that's why I said that our main point is to drink together, otherwise I couldn't keep up with it at all. Wouldn't it be in general pretty bad from here on out if he has these strong feelings about me? If he wouldn't push it, I think I would be okay with it. And as far as he told me, he seems to do better in college now because he has something to look forward to, so taking that away from him could be really bad. Maybe I should meetup with him outside today or tomorrow and tell him that I don't have any of these feelings and keeping to drink together would be nice, but he has to cut out that stuff.

I don't have desire to do sexual stuff with him, the whole "gf (male)" thing people push during the last few months seems retarded to me. If I would want a trap bf or some shit, I would have made that clear fromt he beginning.
>>
>>18011835
>Maybe I should meetup with him outside today or tomorrow and tell him that I don't have any of these feelings and keeping to drink together would be nice, but he has to cut out that stuff.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Keep in mind two things:
1. it's a touchy subject - be prepared for a strong reaction and keep reassuring him that you'll still be drinking buddies - "nothing really changed", and
2. your say on the subject is important. - don't let him guilt (or otherwise manipulate) you into thinking otherwise.

If he agrees and really stops pushing, his "strong feelings about you" will go away in time. That's a guarantee.
Won't happen overnight though, because it depends on outside circumstances (him finding other "things to look forward to" as you stated it).
Just be patient.

>I don't have desire to do sexual stuff with him
Sure. I was just pointing out it's important to realize you're not missing out on anything if you choose to abstain from an offer.
A lot of people fail to notice that and they fall pray for this simple psychological trick. "Special offer available only now" sounds familiar?
But it seems you know this already which is a good thing.

One more thing: you seem to be of an opinion that this is not friendship. It is, very tiny in scope, but it is.
It's not the "best bros forever" kind of friendship, or anything remotely close. But you're both there for each other should you need somebody to drink with.
That counts for something. Don't play it down.

That being said, if it proves not salvageable - don't hesitate to kill the relationship. Once again - it's only real if it's mutual.
>>
>>18011835
Medication for "schizoid personality disorder"? What the hell

These therapists are quacks
>>
>>18011850
>1. it's a touchy subject - be prepared for a strong reaction and keep reassuring him that you'll still be drinking buddies - "nothing really changed", and
>2. your say on the subject is important. - don't let him guilt (or otherwise manipulate) you into thinking otherwise.
I'm used to overly strong reactions from my family, so I think I will be okay with anything, he probably won't pull anything crazy anyways while outside. I also will stay my ground and say that I don't want any of these things and I'm unable to fulfill his wishes and don't really want anything else besides our drinking sessions, which he has to deal with. Otherwise all of this is doomed and we should cut contact from there.

>A lot of people fail to notice that and they fall pray for this simple psychological trick. "Special offer available only now" sounds familiar?
My mother has BPD as far as I know and always tried to pull that shit, so it's normal for me to not fall for it. People fall to easily for it in almost any sector, making it seem as something limited seems to make them go for it.

>One more thing: you seem to be of an opinion that this is not friendship. It is, very tiny in scope, but it is.
>That counts for something. Don't play it down.
I don't really like to say that I'm close to someone I suppose, which also means friendship, it's just strange to say that you are friends with someone. Especially if it's someone you drink with, which you found online. It means that the person could demand something from you, which I don't want I guess.

>>18011879
Yeah, I went through some atypical antipsychotics and also had a lot of talking sessions etc., it seemed more like a joke and I still don't really see a major problem with my behaviour, before going I was in a better state of mind too.
>>
>>18011896
Yeah, you're good then. I've nothing more to add.
Good luck.
>>
>>18011896
>it seemed more like a joke and I still don't really see a major problem with my behaviour, before going I was in a better state of mind too.

Just ignore them, they're idiots. If they had any intelligence they would have become real doctors or gone into business or actual science.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.