[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get out of this depression? Every day is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: xiuxiuapromise.jpg (8KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
xiuxiuapromise.jpg
8KB, 300x298px
How the fuck do I get out of this depression?
Every day is a fucking blur to me and I don't know what I want to do with my life. How do I at least start to change this?
I can't go on feeling this fucking empty. I'm sick of it.

>pic slightly related
>>
File: 15237878.png (260KB, 461x357px) Image search: [Google]
15237878.png
260KB, 461x357px
>>
>>18011645
Ask your doctor for a prescription, its a good place to start
>>
Hey, I'm pretty sure I have bipolar. All mental imbalances basically means you have to train your mind to overcome it, which is deeply personal and generally not something anyone can just guide you on. The only good advice is that meditation will help you understand yourself, aka the "deeply personal" part.

For me, first I overcame the manic part and then slowly got over the depressive part until I realised I actually still had personality flaws (namely narcissism) from the manic part. It'll always be a struggle to the middle point.

Good luck and ignore bad advice like second hand shit your doctor got from a pharma rep. Most drugs a doctor will prescribe to you will fuck you up in the long run.
>>
>>18011645
>I don't know what I want to do with my life

Sadly I don't know how to help you with that as Im in the same boat.

But as to how do you get out of depression?

Eat more healthier? They say that a bad diet can really affect your mood.

Find a hobby? To help you get your mind off of your troubles.

Pick up a sport. It's been scientifically proven that exercising releases endorphins. The chemicals that make you feel good.

Trust me. The years when I'm active are my happiest years.
>>
Exercise regularly, eat well, get 7.5-9 hours sleep.
>>
>>18011726
Seconding this. I'm also dealing with crippling depression and it's important to remember the basics. Eat well, exercise well, sleep well. Missing any of these will screw you in the long term and keep you down. Everything else is secondary and should not get in the way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.