[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking with the opposite sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (556KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
556KB, 3000x2000px
I asked this one time in a past thread a couple days ago but I want to ask again for a bigger variety of answers. It still has to do with asking a girl out. I am currently 19 and in college. I have never had a girlfriend. I understand it's best to be friends before you have a relationship but is there something wrong with going up to a girl on campus and saying something like "hey I think you are really cute and I was just wondering if I could have your number and we could talk sometime?"
>>
>>18011515
There is totally something wrong with that, if a dude came up to you and starting talking to you unprovoked about something you didn't care about, you would want him to go away
>>
>>18011519
Don't listen to this faggot.

>>18011515
No, there's nothing wrong with that. It's fairly normal to do. Just don't invest yourself too much in her reaction since you don't know her yet.
>>
>>18011519
Wrong.

No, there is nothing wrong with that. But don't expect to "hit" on anywhere close to a majority of the girls you try it on.
>>
>>18011523
>>18011536
Must be a different culture, where I'm from people keep to themselves
>>
>>18011542
Where are you from anon?

I bet your country's birthrate is below replacement rate.
>>
>>18011544
I'm from New England. It's perfectly fine to talk to people that you engage in activities with, but outside of social venues there's no need to strike up a conversation with strangers where I'm from, we see it as being too forward
>>
>I understand it's best to be friends before you have a relationship

no you dont understand a thing
its nice and very satisfing to be friends with your spouse but thats not what women want

they want mr mysterious handsome retard they dont really know

cold approach is only for attractive ppl though
your best bet is to present yourself so a girl's eye catches you and find you interesting
if you sense that, then by all means approach
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.