[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BF teaching girl how to ride motorcycle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: strayfurther.jpg (9KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
strayfurther.jpg
9KB, 480x460px
Hey, my bf has this coworker who just got out of a relationship who hits him up to hang out and drink sometimes. We are long distance right now, and he is honestly a sweet trustworthy person, but he just asked if Id be ok with him teaching her how to ride his motorcycle.

She hasn't bothered to get her safety course cert or anything either, and he asked because I got a little sketched out by her inviting him to his apartment alone after hitting the bars. I trust him and everything but this just feels like a boundary I'm not 100% comfortable with.

Thoughts? I don't want to be controlling but idk, anytime a dude has let me ride his bike or drive his car it's been a more intimate situation. I trust him but I don't really know her and feel that she should find someone else to teach her (or at least get gear and the safety cert to prove she's serious independent of him).
>>
>>18011231
Red flag.

Super intimate he's teaching her how to ride. My ex got so jealous when I took a ride from a friend who also had a bike. Said it was because it appeared I was associated with the guy on a deeper more intimate level. Idk, I'd be paranoid and angry. Would confront my guy and let him know I'm uncomfortable and why I am feeling so unsettled about the entire thing and listen to what he has to say.

Prepare for the worst femanon. I don't feel any good coming from this but I could be dead wrong.
>>
Kek what'd you expect from a ldr?
You dun cuck'd
>>
>>18011231

You're not controlling by expressing that you're not comfortable with something happening. Your boyfriend sounds like a good guy, he even asks you for permission to make sure you're not uncomfortable, so just tell him where you draw the line. He should however know what might be inappropriate and what isn't without having to ask. I think going back to her place alone after drinking together is a bit of a red flag.
>>
>>18011231
Yeah, this is an ultimatum sort of deal. She can find her own BF to teach her, or take lessons. Point out how pissed he would be if you got riding lessons from (name drop) at your work.
>>
>>18011389
Riding lessons .. I kek'd
>>
>>18011389
Ive taught several girl friends how to ride. They were just friends tho. I think you may be overreacting a bit. Also OP, if i was your bf and you told me not to teach a friend of mine to ride i would probably do it regardless. Because if he does just aee her as a friend he'll see you as someone who wont allow him to have amigos/amigas. And if he is romantically inclined to this girl then i would just do it anyway as well. Do you see where im going with this? I think a laissez-faire approach would be best here.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.