[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible to get taller after 4 years of no growth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8711.jpg (21KB, 223x193px)
IMG_8711.jpg
21KB, 223x193px
Looking for advice on how to get taller without breaking my bones.
Will try anything that sounds like it will possibly work.
Any advice and real life experience will be great. Thanks.
>>
>>18011150

there isnt. if there was it would be shouted from the roof tops and we'd just have a new set of heightism but with an extra foot added.

short of going to outer space or breaking your bones, you got nothing.
>>
>>18011150
Mate. If there was a way to become taller, all guys would be 6' +

You gotta deal with the cards you're dealt in this life.

Better start picking up some weights my man.
>>
Na there isn't...just get ripped as fk and learn a sport like wrestling or something ull get tons of ass and know how to defend urself
>>
>>18011150
I had to come to terms with the fact that I am 5'8 when I so desperately wanted to be 5'10-6'0. I looked up Actors/actresses heights just to compare myself to them.

Then I realized, it's not really that big of a deal. I was rejected once by a skinny 5'10 bitch and that's as far as it went with that.

If a chick cares about height, she ain't worth having and has already set a standard that excludes some fantastic guys. She'll have to settle for lower than average men just because they are taller than her.

Also, a lot of girls are 5'5 at most. Don't sweat it. Wear boots if you're too worried, I know I like the sense of power I feel when I'm about 2 inches taller in bigger shoes, but then again, everyone extends their height through fashion.

Also, there's a good chance that 5'6-5'8 women would be interested in guys around their height, and that's an upper limit for women.

Like I said, don't sweat it. Height ain't shit, and it took me a few years to stop caring about it.
>>
>>18011178
What he said.
Really doesn't matter.

I'm 5'8 as well, which seems average, but around my friends I'm usually the shortest. I got just as much female attention, my girlfriend now is beautiful in my opinion, and a little taller than me.
One of my old work colleagues was absolutely tiny.. a whole head shorter than me.. yet he had one of the cutest girls I've ever seen.

When it comes to girls, some are set in their ways, but that's how you can identify the ones that actually aren't nice enough to care about the rest of you. Just stay in shape, have a good posture, and be confident. Don't waste time stressing over things you can't change.
>>
>>18011150
I grew taller at 22. I went from being 5'4" to being 5'7" in a summer.
Randomly, though. I didn't really do anything.
>>
>>18011171
>implying all guys want to be tall
>>
Sorry bro, the best you can get is an inch or two with those elevator shoes (or insoles). Some of them aren't obvious and the most of people won't notice, at least when it's less than 2 inches
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.