[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Ki5Ug.jpg (139KB, 566x850px) Image search: [Google]
Ki5Ug.jpg
139KB, 566x850px
>almost 19
>live with parents in rural area
>30 - 40 hour a week job at mcdonald's at minimum wage
>was planning on moving in sister's apartment which would have costed 200 a month but things didn't work out and I can't do it anymore
>don't know anyone I could room with

I was really hoping to be able to get out in the next few months but that won't work out anymore. It's not viable to live where I do without a vehicle and I feel like a sponge relying on my parents for drives.

Do I have any options with my current job or should I look for something else? What should I do?

>p.s I do intend to go back to school in the future
>>
>>18011087
This is sfw board weeb
>>
>>18012160
And that's a guy, so it's perfectly in line with the blue board. :^)
>>
>>18011087
Probably ditching that McDonalds and finding a proper job is a step in the right direction, although I'm not sure how hard that is for you.

Also, learning to drive is also a good idea since you can drive instead of your parents, unless they veto their powers and drive you instead.
>>
>>18011087
moving out early is a meme, especially if you're on minimum wage
go to community college/trade school and take one of their 2 year degrees
>>
>>18012172
>finding a proper job

What would a proper job look like and how do I get it? Just a note that this isn't my first and only job. I've worked in retail and other fast food places

>learn to drive

I know how to. I only have my learner's because we don't have a car that'll pass the road test inspection. I'll probably front the money to my parents to rent but for now, I just don't have my license.

>>18012160
it's a dude, you fucking gay or something?
>>
>>18012208
Can't really say what a proper job looks like, since I only work part-time myself. Same with how to get it. Maybe one that can support your lifestyle? If it can support the rent (when you move out) and you are comfortable with it then that may be a proper job.
>>
But it's a guy
>>
Bump?

Sorry
>>
>>18012160
Lmao
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.