[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College Survival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

this is my second semester of college the only class I passed last semester was arabic 101 no idea how when i literally cant speak or understand the language I'm stuck in 098 classes for both math and english which means I cant take any classes for my major until i pass them, they also don't count as credits how the fuck do i get my life together and succeed in life
>>
>>18010932
>I'm stuck in 098 classes for both math and english which means I cant take any classes for my major until i pass them
You say this like it's grossly unfair that you need to pass classes to take other classes
>>
>>18010932
Professor writing here.

Did you do the work? Did you attend all classes, do all the reading, hand in all the assignments? If not, do. Of all the ways students invent to sabotage themselves, the one I have never understood is paying the money, signing up for the class, and then blowing it off.

If you did do all the work, did you realize as you were going along that you weren't understanding it? That's what the professor's office hours are for. Believe it or not, we want you to learn and pass our courses, and we are prepared to give you extra one-on-one help to get you there. It is totally suicidal to know you are sinking and not cry for help.

Did you really think you were doing well in the classes and were surprised to fail? Go back to the professors and, without complaining, ask what it was that you didn't get and didn't even realize you weren't getting.
>>
>>18011558
You know they didn't
>>
>>18011558
There's a misconception that I'm surprised that I failed I wasn't in the slightest I didn't study or do the work because I have this idea in my head that I'm destined for mediocrity so there is no point to try but I want to change that and apply myself but I have no idea how
>>
>>18010932
College may not be for you. Note that I did NOT say you're not good enough for it. College is designed to deliver certain knowledge and skills, and they may not be the knowledge and skills you want or have use for, so IT may not be good enough for YOU.

The world will always need plumbers, electricians, cops, postmen, barbers, bus drivers, salesmen, office workers, firemen, car mechanics, etc etc - all honorable and well-paying professions.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.