[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point, dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1485043187578.jpg (22KB, 281x257px) Image search: [Google]
1485043187578.jpg
22KB, 281x257px
I don't think I can go on much longer.
I have had to watch, my whole life, my mental and physical state deteriorating. Every year there's something new I can't do. I can't go outside of a 15 minute drive from my house, I can't eat or drink the same things I used to, every day I just feel like shit. I can't work. I've dropped out of college, unable to take it. I can't live without being a burden on someone. I don't sleep, I'm either sitting at my computer chair or laying in bed feeling like shit all day long, seeing as I lost every single good IRL friend I had a long time ago, I have no reason to leave my house. I haven't in four months, now. I'm 21, and I already feel like my life is over At least I'm not fat or ugly.
I drink plenty of water (enough to where my pee is normally clear or slightly tinted), I eat fruits and veggies, lean meat, the works. I don't drink caffiene (I can't, seeing as I've suddenly developed an intolerance to it). I've been to multiple doctors, I exercise, I still feel shitty all the time.
How does one not commit suicide when they're in the situation I'm in? I'm asking a legitimate question here. How can anyone justify my existence? How could this ever be a life worth living?
>>
>>18010926
I am in a very similar situation to you and my honest answer is drugs. I am trying with my current prescription regimen and a little extra on the weekends and I'm gonna see what happens.

Also why can't you go for a walk anon? I find it genuinely helps, not to sound trite.
>>
>>18010926
is there actually something wrong with you or are you just being a homo?

>>18010946
dont listen to this idiot, drugs are usually the worst solution to any problem. walks are good tho
>>
It seems like this mode of thinking is incredibly common. I feel much the same way and I'm 30. More and more I find that things I use to enjoy I no longer enjoy anymore and there seems to be less and less things that I do enjoy to take their place each year. I feel pretty hard into drugs and alcohol for a few years and recently I've been trying to pull back. Drugs and alcohol can help for short term relief but be careful not to become too dependent or you'll just find yourself becoming more miserable every moment you aren't on them. A few of my go too motivational pieces: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson (there's a book and a shorter article free online). 6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person by David Wong. Want to Be Happy? Be Grateful by David Steindl-Rast (a Ted Talk available on youtube). And Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things, streaming now on Netflix.
>>
>>18010949
>the venlafaxine, mirtazapine and diazepam I am prescribed on the advice of three medical doctors and a consultant psychiatrist is the world solution to any problem
>tfw
>>
>>18010946
Yeah, no thanks.
>>18010949
Chronic sinus infections, schizoaffective disorder, generalized anxiety, IBS, phobias, legit gluten sensitivity along with other food sensitivities, scoliosis, and God knows what else. I can't go on walks because shit weather atm and I randomly get really dizzy and nauseous throughout the day.
>>18010962
It's not that I don't enjoy those things, it's that I can't have/do them any more. I get carsick extremely easily, the list of foods that upset my stomach is constantly growing, etc.
>>
>>18010926
I went through exactly what you did

I was around 20. I moved out to go to college
I went a little while and I lost my mind for a bit
I remember sitting in Org Chem and then just started crying
I went home to my apartment and then never went out again
I lived on my parents' buck for about a year

I ate dates and bolognia sandwiches for about a year.
That it's for an entire year
I slept from about 5 to 3.

I know what you're going through

I got out though.
Life is worth living because you're judging existence from what you see now.
If you live in a cage, you won't think that having nicer bars will improve things.

There is so much more.
When I got out of my depression and starting going with friends again. It felt soo fucking good. It was like waking up out of a sleep
>>
>>18011066
That's the issue. It's so much more than depression. My body is falling apart. I am physically disabled. I can have debilitating physical symptoms at any time. The pain from IBS cramps alone have been described by mothers as worse than child birth.
>>
>>18011080
IBS ain't shit
My bro has it and he doesn't let it control him
>>
>>18011086
But he probably has only that, and it varies in severity. People have had to take morphine because of the pain the pain. You do not know unless you've been through it. You wouldn't'walk around saying "oh yeah my brother has depression but he doesn't let it control him" when he only needs the lowest dose of Wellbutrin around, would you? Probably not, if you did you'd be a fuckin prick.
>>
>>18011120
I suppose you're right
I can't really say shit about what you're going through
I don't have IBS

But people have learned to live around it
It's shit but it's possible.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.