[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I say after this I know I shouldnt have sent the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 20170131_212542.png (495KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170131_212542.png
495KB, 1440x2560px
What should I say after this
I know I shouldnt have sent the second message, but at that point I hadn't the slightest expectation that she'd actually answer.
I mean, even if she was super busy, how hard could have been to send 1 message saying she's too busy to talk right now?
I hope I dont come across as a jerk I just dont know what I can say here that wont make me seem even more desperate.
>>
game over, move on
>>
>>18010886
If it was Chad she wouldn't have been busy
>>
>>18010890
I atleast want to respond.
>>
>>18010886

Nothing. You've already messed up once. Don't do it again.

>>18010895 this. One thing a female friend told me long ago was that girls would do crazy things to meet up with a guy they are interested in. She didn't even bother to answer your question. She coldly said "Sorry I've been busy". Do you honestly think she expects you to respond to that? Have some self respect and move on. If she gets canned by the Chad she's probably seeing and tries to ask "why don't we talk anymore? lol :)", tell her you lost interest.
>>
>>18010905
Yeah, don't.

That would be pathetic.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>sorry I've just been really busy
>>
>>18010886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr8HKRTavM0
>>
better luck next time
>>
File: 1484563556289.png (503KB, 476x503px) Image search: [Google]
1484563556289.png
503KB, 476x503px
>>18010886
Just don't respond. It's painfully clear at this point she's not interested, even if she had a good time your second text certainly brought an air of desperation. Don't think of it as some chess game, just cut your losses and move onto the next person.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.