[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I keep a conversation flowing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (42KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 640x430px
Like I have no idea what to say to a girl when I go up to her, and I can't think of any topics. And when we stop talking about that topic, things get weird. Help?
>>
Why are you randomly approaching girls with no reason to talk to them?
>>
>>18010673
Make a comment about something that's going on in the environment or something she's wearing. People always say not to talk about the weather but I've started many a conversation with a stranger by just commenting on nice or how shitty of a day it is outside, then you can easily branch into other more interesting topics.
>>
Because I want to talk to them
>>
>can't think of any topics

memes
>>
>>18010673
There are some girls that you can connect to more than others, if you're talking about a specific girl and you cant talk to her effortlessly then there's some obvious miscommunication.

A good way to keep a conversation flowing from my experience is by pushing yourself onto them such as music, everybody likes music and even if you have different taste you can push yourself onto their music taste and make questions about their taste to show you're genuinely interested. There are so much other forms of this other than music P.S if you are genuinely interested in them then that's a bonus.
>>
>>18010673
Try wearing an interesting peice of clothing, something. Necklace, something. Make sure it's something u have a little history with. Boom one extra thing u can talk about
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.