[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating literally Hitler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1460219731608.jpg (18KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
1460219731608.jpg
18KB, 300x428px
I used to be rather leftie and have rather SJW friends even though the last couple of years I've had it up to there with their antics and I slowly changed my mindset. We stayed friends IRL though.

Lately the guys I am attracted to seem to all be literally Hitlers, because they don't outright condemn Trump or Brexit and want a family and a traditional household. Last guy I dated got into a fight over borders with a friend who doesn't believe in them and thinks we still owe reparations for slavery, that sort of stuff.

Recently another guy I met at a debate (but on the rightie side of the fence) asked me for a date, however it's someone well known here and I don't want to end up on Twitter or treated like I'm Eva Braun or something.
I don't know what to do about all of this because I'm scared of the thought police and being ostracized. I know you'll tell me I need better friends but for the moment they are all I have.

What do I do?
>>
Both sides are infantile and are a symptom of a society that is quickly debilitating intellectually, becoming less able to conduct reasoned discourse about itself without shitting the bed. It's resulting in both sides becoming increasingly extremist and turning to echo chambers for emotional support.

Both regressive liberalism and the 'alt-right' (fascists) are both self-destructive mentalities that just go about the destruction in different ways. There used to be a time when people of different political persuasions could get along as friends without wanting to see the other one murdered, sad to see it come to this.

All that said and done, decide for yourself whether you like him as a person more than you value the esteem your supposed political-credibility affords you. It seems like a whole load of bollocks to define people by their political beliefs rather than their actions or the content of their character any way.
>>
don't worry too much about your social life. The US will cease to be a superpower starting 2020 so you can just focus on trying your hardest to live without society or trying to switch countries.
>>
File: 1461071554933.jpg (33KB, 359x473px) Image search: [Google]
1461071554933.jpg
33KB, 359x473px
>>18009776
>This is what Chicoms & Vatnik's actually believe
>>
>>18009776
A nigger lasted for 8 years and increased the debt by 10 trillions, so I doubt Trump can do any worse than that.
>>
Why not grow a spine and stand up to the thought police?
Look, if you're scared of sounding stupid, chances are you need to revisit your views and do your own research.
Just become your own person with political beliefs that are strong, but be willing to be a normal person and accept when you're wrong. Go out there and date, and don't let anybody shame you, just don't be a chuckle fuck about it.
>>
>>18009723
>literally Hitlers, because they don't outright condemn Trump or Brexit and want a family and a traditional household
Too obvious, OP.
>>
>>18009723
>because they don't outright condemn Trump or Brexit and want a family and a traditional household
Nice b8 or your outright retarded. How come wanting to leave an economical union is literally Hitler? How come supporting trump is literally Hitler? Daily reminder that he supports Israel, forbid immigration from countries who have potential terrorist among them, and no. It's not a Muslim ban, Saudis and Egyptians can immigrate at their will. The youth today don't even question what they hear on TV. Start thinking critically. Also how come wanting a traditional family is literally Hitler? Are you saying 90% of the world (including Jesus, your idol Muhammad, budda and Jewish families) are literally Hitler. I sure hope this is bait, otherwise you're too retarded to live. Kys now. You're stealing oxygen from animals.
>>
>>18009723
You obviously just want his dick because his forwardness and high social standing has triggered your ovaries. I would say get plugged and move on if you find out later you cant steal any of his resources and money. Either way youre a degenerate whore, but you might as well be good at it.
>>
>>18009723
There's not even bait on this hook
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.